Chapter 8

JIYA POV'S

Looking through my gallery, I realized the last best day in my life was the amusement park day. It was fun. Exciting. New.... Few words I would like to describe that day.

It's been a week. I would love to re-live that day again.

"Chale...????? " Asked Nishi di Frustratedly. I let out a small giggle at seeing her attempt to pull Tanu from the washroom.

(Shall we go...?????)

It's been 30-40 mins since Tanu went in. It's funny how these both fight.

Nishi di is punctual while Tanu is always late because of her make-up. Although Tanu is not really obsessed with make up or cake up face. She just applies light make up.

She says and i quote , " Bahar jana hai toh pura tyaar hoke jao. Saaf sutra... Beautiful 🙂".

(If you are going out, get properly ready. Clean and Neat... Beautiful 🙂)

While Nishi di always argues saying, " Make-up se kuch nahi hota... Uske bina bhi sundar dekhte hai log".

(Make-up doesn't help in anything... People look beautiful without it too)

And then... Let's just say we get unable to get any ANY work done.

At last, we made it to the study room. Got a table and registered our entries. Although we just got our assignments yesterday, doesn't mean we can't start working on it  right....

After about an hour or so as I didn't keep a check of time i felt as if the room was getting crowded.

I looked up to see a alot of people and i mean a lot of people filling in.

"Tanu... Kya ho raha hai?? " I asked Tanu with a confused face.

(Tanu... What is happening here?? )

"Tu serious hai yaar!! Dekh na kon hai yaha?" She replied with a done face and asked me to look in a direction.

(Are you serious babe!! Look who's here?)

I looked where she was telling me to and saw most handsome guy of our college. I hate how people judge with looks. Just cause he is handsome doesn't mean he has great personality or nature.

I mean we all know he was the last year topper from our university.. That's what I've heard. And I am sure he is a good person but I just hate how people judge by looks.

Forget it.

Realizing I was in trance, I shaked off my head to come out of my thoughts. I looked at our Uni topper to see his irritated face. I bet he is irritated too with the attention..

I nudged my elbows into Tanu's and said, " Tanu bas karo... Aise guro mat... Unhe ajeeb lagega".

(Tanu stop it... Stop ogling at him... He would feel weird)

"Tu chup kar Jiyu... Tujhe kuch nahi pata... Aise ladke tadne ke liye hi toh bane hote hai.. " Tanu replied being in her whole world.

(You shut up Jiyu... You don't know anything... This guy is made to get attention like this)

"Jiyu.. Chod isse... Yeh nahi rukege... Tu kaam kar le apna.. " Nishi di said with a  done face.

(Jiyu.. Leave her alone... She won't stop... You do your work...)

Me and Manu di let out a small laugh.

Out of nowhere Tanu started to search for something. When I asked, she replied saying her phone.