1.

"What brings you here?"

Asked the man whilst sipping on his coffee with a calm yet menacing face in a plain white shirt tucked in his beige pants making him look effortlessly spectacular with heavenly green eyes in which anyone would gladly drown and some of his dark brown hairs falling over his forehead making him look nothing but perfect.

"S-sir we found her"
His secretary stated to him

"Finally"

A smirk appeared throughout his face whilst he walked out grabbing his blazer.

"Hey Tristian! Where to buddy?!"

The man in his 20s with black smooth hair and normal yet breathtaking eyes asked when he saw his best friend russing towards his car

"Miss arrogant!! See you later Zade!"

He shouted back and drove away

Zade's pov

Must be getting puzzled huh? Lemme clear things up. Im Zade and tristian is my best friend. He's from the great hemi family which is known all over the europe for its great business. There is no woman on this earth who won't fall for this deadly man but his behaviour and ego is the thing that can't make him engaging to others and thus many of his friendship didn't last. And talking bout relationships? Well i don't think he can get one gir for himself with this attitude of him. If it wasn't me then he would have been left along a long ago.

And I'm from the otrega family which is also a well known family. We got along from elementary school and we've been best friends since then. He used to be a jerk all the time and he is still like this. Such a workaholic freak he is

Talking bout Tristian, he never had an impression for girls. He basically used to tell me that love is all about crap when i would literally change my dates every week. But until......

As we often hang out, we went to a cafe 2 days ago and there was this incident which made him kinda worked up and distracted from his love, his work

My buddy got hooked up by a young lady who looks nothing less than perfect. It doesn't seem right if i say "hooked" instead it would be better if I say they got in a fight and Tristian promised to make her regret that, without knowing any trace of her.

Trust me i never thought that he would ever give this much of his attention and time to someone he just met but look at him now. He found her whole damn information within just 2 days and now he's after her. Wah i can't believe this man

End of pov

Meanwhile Trintian reached his destination where that girl is, in a museum. Paintings hanging all over the big walls. Some people are admiring and some are taking pictures.

Tristian started to scan the whole platform with his green orbs and his eyes landed on a small figured woman in a black dress. Messy hairs falling around her shouldner to her waist with little hills wraped around her feet making her looking great even from the back. That's her. The one he's been looking for.

"Found her"

He started to move his feet towards her with revenge in his mind but a sudden flash of shiver ran down to his spine. Being oblivious of the feeling, he approached her.

*clears throat to get attention*
"Got ya"

She paused talking to her friend and looks in his direction

Damn those eyes
- he thought in his mind.

"Oh hi Mr. Arrogant. Pleased to meet you again"

Damn i wanna smack his head
- she thought

"Hi Miss Mia"

"Oh found my name also?"

"My pleasure"

"So i got that much of your attention that you didn't even bother to waste your time reaching up to me?"

"I told ya i would find you and so i did what i said"

*she scoffs*

"So what am i gonna do now?" said sassily before she winked at her friend beside her

"Are you this way just with me or you're just born with this garbage like attitude of yours?" he said fixing his tie

"Oops are you getting worked up with the fact that i insulted the great Tristian Hemi?"

"So you got my name also?" a small grin appeared in his face

"Hah not untill i die. For your kind information it was you who told your name in that cafe several days ago"

"And you be remembeing my name ever since then?"

*his brow rises*

"As i don't have a gold fish brain like yours, I can't help but remember everything even if i would be glad if i didn't remember yours"

"You little-"

"Okey bye i dont have time to be with a freak like you"

Saying that she walked past him. Dragging her friend away

"Ah fuck!"