2. Mia

I wasn’t hoping to see that man here. But he did find me, wow

"Damn that guy was pretty hot tho" liz my friend stated whilst bringing me back to reality from my thoughts. 

"Hot? He was a freak, liz" i narrated while sipping on my coffee. "Look, he's so famous and also *whispers* hella rich" liz said that whilst showing me her phone where she searched his entire biography as if she was interested in him.

"So? As if i need money? Hell nah. I'd rather die single than liking a guy like him" "if u dont want him, then I'll take him" liz said in a teasing tone. "Whatever"

I've met this man twice and none of our meeting were pleasant but deep down my heart was beating a bit fast when i saw him. Idk if this is attraction or not but i dont wanna fall for him who doesnt know how to respect anyone. Also i shouldn’t invove myself in this love life. It'll not only make my work hard but also can ruin it all.

then i dragged me out of my thoughts and focused on what i was doing. My eyes have started to hurt as I've been staring at my laptop screen for almost 4 hours. These works never end. Truely.

"Now..... I should get going mate"

Liz exclaimed while yawning. Its almost 10 o clock and she needs to get home. Although her apartment is few blocks away She's insisting to leave. Maybe She's a bit tired

"Yeah It's pretty late, you should head off"

I replied whilst my fingers are still working.

"Bitch at least bid me goodbye"

She said pretending to be hurt with betrayal in her eyes. This girl and her daily dramas

"Mm-hm yes ma'am"

I bid her goodbye and didn't waste any time but went to my room to work.

"This time I won't let you go, I'll make sure to kill you"

To be continued.......