Chpt 8: That Demon

Skades P.O.V.

He let us in. I looked around it was a very small cozy home with lots of books. Fireplace. The lighting was very dim. It's like one of those old fashioned cottages, but can be mistaken for witches. He did have herbs laying around, some drying upside down. This is a bit weird for a demon. He reeks of a demon and witch I find interesting.

"What do you want? Im sure you have an army on their way." He snarl. Hes been watching our every move.

"No. I dont need an army to take you and win. So I suggest you sit down and tell me how to get into the underworld." I glared at him with my golden black slits, my demon eyes. The demon gasps in shock.

"If your a demon, shouldn't you know?" He raises his eye brows

"And I'm also a vampire that shouldn't know how" my smart reply.

"A vampire demon, never heard of it being a thing" he puts his finger to his chin thinking. 'could it be her' I hear the demons thoughts. He really did look familiar. Kinda reminded me of my mom. He's hiding most of his thoughts.

"Just tell me how to get to the underworld." I demanded

'Is she being serious. She wants to go to the demon plane. Why? What's there? Is she crazy? And she brought me along' Isaac thoughts going like crazy

"Im not going to tell you. I don't know where or how. I don't know what your capable of. And lastly I do not want anything to do with my kind, I been hiding for decades, So if you ain't taking me in then get the fuck out!" His demonic voice came out.

"Why are you hiding from your kind?" I asked, my demon eyes just gets darker.

"I don't have to tell you anything." Snarled 'oh I'm Lucifer's son' and there I hear it. And everything connecting the dots for me.

"Oh trust me you've already told me." I smirked and in a flash I had him by the neck. He's choking.

"Skade!! Let go, there's no reason to do this. He isn't a threat." Isaac yelled at me trying to budge my arm off him.

"Tell. Me. How. To. Get. To. The. Underworld." I demanded
For some reason the demon was hiding my answer in his head

"Did... *Gasping for air* he say..... *Gasping for air* Sskade?"
He manage to get out. I let go immediately. He's holding his neck, coughing.

"Who are you?" I studderned. "Your a hybrid like me" then i stated

'What?!' Isaac yelled in his head

"Your name is skade? How old are you?" He had a reason for asking by the way he said it. His mind is really curious but his thoughts are clearing up to me now
'could this be skade, my niece? Right here in front of me? It would make sense how she found me'

"Your thinking that youre my uncle" i said it so casual
He looked impresselly shocked.

"Your mother is Skylan right?"

"Whats it to you?" I snapped

"I been around for thousand years hiding. if Lucifer were to ever find out he had twins and then a grand daughter at that. He would stop at nothing to kill all of us. He don't want any spouses running around. "

"Do you even know what happen to Queen Skylan?"

"Yes I do. Shes my twin. My name is Darren. Skylan kept me updated with her life. Her vampire king mate. Two kids. One being a tribrid, you and how your going to change the world. Its been like 800 years since her death but she lived an amazingly happy life." He explains.

"So why weren't you around then?"

"A demon in with vampires, doesn't suit well. I had to keep my distance to not draw attention. Your mother was more witch than demon so she could hide better. Im more demon than witch. I had to put up spells to hide my scent, to hide my home. If not Lucifer would've found me"