Chpt 11: Pack Called

"Have you guys seen Skade?" Isaac said coming into the kitchen where her brother and friends were at the dinning table eating some pancakes.

"Good luck on that one" Luca laughs knowing how Skade is always running off somewhere getting in trouble.

"She'll probably be back soon" Colt replied not even wanting to think what shes up to now.

"I'll help you find her" Staz offered to make she was safe. Staz have always loved Skade. He always been overprotective of her. But when she found her mate the wolf standing in front of him right now, he couldn't help but to be sad. He along with everyone else didn't think she would have found her one. And now he has to let what relationship they ever had go.

"Where do you think she ran off to now? She doesn't seem to be going to one place Everytime she runs off." Isaac asked worried

"She doesn't, that would be too easy to find her." Colt replied. "Already been there and done that."

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Isaac pulls out his phone to see who was calling him at this time. It was his mother calling him so he picked up the phone "I have to take this call and then we will go look for her." He said walking out as he's answering the phone
"Hey mom"

"Son, come home now, it urgent" his father answered. Isaac knew that his father knew he wouldn't pick up the phone if it read his name.

"Alpha, what's wrong?" With annoyed tone

"It's time for you to come home and take care of your responsibility. You have to stop putting us off. I actually prefer you bring your so called mate."

"You are not using my mate! Got that." Isaac demanded

"I'm the alpha and you will be respectful or I'll have to put you in your place."

"And what exactly are you going to do about it?"

There were a moment of silence over the phone.

"Wouldn't want your little blood sucking LEECH of a mate hurt, do you?" The alpha threatened him, but all Isaac did was laugh

"Ill like to see you try" challenging him.

"The High Alpha will be here tomorrow morning, I suggest you get your paws over here." Then the call ended.

The High Alpha is Alpha of all Alphas. Kinda like a king, he keeps order between packs, but does not control them unless it's necessarily. He is also a safety net for the packs out there. Most packs hasn't ever seen him because there's no issues to draw him out. The High Alpha also seem to know about all his packs without being there or meeting them. No one ever wondered about that tho....

Isaac thought that it was strange that he coming to his pack. He was getting worried if the High Alpha knew about his mate. Or could it be more dangerous but then again nothing is more dangerous than her atleast he knew of.

He sighs and realized he has to go back. But he can't leave without knowing where his mate is.

Colt came outside towards Isaac wondering if everything okay.

"I just want to find her." Isaac said quietly.

"Well I spent centuries chasing after my sister, she hasn't and isn't going to be easy to find, but good fortunately you have a connection with her more than anyone ever has and I don't think it's just the mate connection." Colt looking him in his eyes reassuring him.

Isaac stared back then got him thinking. What connection that's not a mate connection? All he's ever done is upset her. Also not agreeing how she acts with her vampiric demon side losing control.