Chpt 10: Friends

Isaac wakes up from screaming in his ear. Shooting up seeing skade peacefully asleep next to him and this grey and white tiger striped cat meowing at him. He gave the cat a hard look and growling. The cat just stood up with her tail whipping behind her strong and fast. She walks over to a sleeping Skade and nozzles her nose. Waking Skade up, Skade pets the cat's head smiling.

"Where did this cat come from?" Isaac spat out. Werewolves hates cats.

"This is Cleo she ventures outside alot of the time"

"You have a cat?!"

"Yes, she my soul pet"

Isaac just stared didn't know what to think, wondering 'what is a soul pet, why a cat of all things, can the cat just leave and never return, '

"Soul pet is a deep spiritual connection between them and you" she explained.

"So then is this your only friend?"

"No but the only one I fully trust"

"Cats can't be trusted" Isaac rudely said

"Now Your just being biased" she argued back

Cleo the cat screamed in Isaac's face. Isaac gave her a snarl. Skade punched him in the arm so With that Skade gets up to the attached bathroom in her bedroom as she's walking in ,"when I get back Cleo better still be there breathing"

She walks to the sink turns on the water grabs her tooth brush extending her fangs to brush them clean. Isaac comes in watching her "I rather watch you than babysit a cat" he laughs. " I didn't know vampires brush their fangs"

"Why wouldn't we? They don't necessarily get dirty often but keeping good hygiene you know" still brushing her fangs.

"You're super cute, and them fangs are super sexy on you"

"What are you trying to do?"

"You wanna dirty up your fangs?" He asked in a deep sexy tone with a wink. Skade rinse her mouth out and sat the toothbrush back in it's holder on the sink. She stared at him and then smiles with two pointy teeth peeking out.

Isaac's picks skade up with her legs wrapping around his waist them kissing as Isaac takes her to the bed, but then he got that wriff of the cats smell, he growls. Skade already knew what he was thinking 'is this cat really staying here and watching us the entire time'

"Oh don't be like that. If you want me, she with me too"

"Fine, do you communicate with her, like maybe tell her to give us some privacy"

"Yeah I could tell her but she does what she wants."

"Can you read animals mind?"

"I can but it's nots words, they be picturing things in their minds"

"So what are you seeing from her"

"That's your an evil dog trying to dominate me" skade laughs at the mental imagine from her soul cat.

"Well maybe she's right" he winked at skade, while grabbing and squeezing her butt with her still on him. Hungrily kissing her.

She had her hands playing with his shaggy very light brown hair. Kissing him back with their tongues wresting one another. Skade then takes her hands underneath his shirt pulling it up and over Isaac's head breaking their kiss only for a second to be making out again. Still her legs wrap around him tight.

*Knock* *knock*

Snapping them outta their intense trace. Isaac growls, skade sighs jumping off of him and in lighting flash was opening the door saying "what the hell do you-"