CHAPTER 23

JISOO POV

I stood there all nervous with a bouquet in my hand that Jennie bought me. I gulped hard and tapped my foot on the ground in anxiousness.

"Jisoo?"

I turned when I heard her sweet voice. Rosie was standing there in a beautiful dress and I smiled when I saw her.

"I'm sorry for my actions in the past few days... but please give me a chance. Can I court you if it's ok with you?"

I asked nervously and handed the bouquet to her. She stared at me for a second before accepting the bouquet and smiled softly at me.

"Okay"

I was about to say thank you but she gripped my collar.

"If you do that again, then I'll kill you"

She mumbled and I nodded my head nervously. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go!" She chirped and I raised my brow

"Where are we going?"

"I want you to see my cat"

She said and I followed her to her dorm. When we got there, I looked around with a smile to find the cat.

"Rosie, where's the cat?"

I asked and felt arms on my waist.

"Meow!"

Fuck yeah!

-

Y/N POV

Today was thanksgiving, it's been two weeks since my break up.

Jennie is very romantic and nice when it comes to courting, she even bought different kinds of wine for my parents.

"I'm very scared to meet your parents"

Jennie mumbled nervously as we parked the car in our driveway, I kissed her cheek and smiled widely at her.

"Don't worry Jen, my parents are nice"

I said and we got out of the car, Jennie fixed herself and put perfume on her wrist and then on her neck

She checked herself again making me laugh

"Jen, it's gonna be fine"

I said and she smiled before kissing my cheeks and held the box of wine.

We entered my house and I raised my eyebrows when I heard the sound of laughing, when I got in the living room, Somi was there.

"Get out!"

I shouted mad and my parents turned to me, Somi stood up with a smile on her face and approached me

"Babe, I came here to say sorry. We can start over aga-"

I slapped her hard and Jennie placed the box down before pulling me away from Somi.

"Somi, I think you should leave before you get hurt"

Jennie murmured and my parents just stared at us. Somi raised both of her hands in surrender and smirked at me

"I'll come back Y/n"

She smiled and started walking, I held onto my parents' vase and was about to throw it in her direction

"Young lady! What's happening and who is this girl?"

Mom asked and Jennie immediately greeted her with a smile and gave her a bouquet

"Ma'am I'm Jennie Kim... would you allow me to court your daughter? I really like her"

Jennie said and dad narrowed his eyes at her causing her to flinch

"I-I protected her from her crazy ex-girlfriend because Somi cheated on her. I-I'm a good girl, I-I uhm-"

Mom laughed and patted Jennie's shoulder

"Don't be nervous and you can just call me mom"