CHAPTER 24

JENNIE POV

I gulped hard when I faced Y/n's father, I then took the box of wine and placed it on the table

"Uh, sir this is a little gift from me, I hope you like it"

I laughed nervously and opened the box of wine, he then took one bottle of wine and poured me a glass and of course his glass too

"So you like my daughter, huh?"

He asked and I sipped my wine.

"Yes, and I'm asking your permission to let me court your daughter, I-I like her and I'm planning to give her everything she wants"

I stammered and he hummed before drinking his wine.

"How can I believe that you won't hurt her?"

He asked and I sat there straight and cleared my throat.

"I'll never hurt her sir, I'm actually scared of her and I don't have any plan to hurt her"

I said seriously and he smiled. He then patted my shoulder.

"Welcome to the family, Jennie"

He said and I mentally cheered, I was about to cry but I held it in and smiled.

"Thank you so much sir, I will not disappoint you"

I said happily and all he did was chuckled. We then clicked our glass together and drank the wine.

"Jennie, don't drink too much"

Y/n said and I smiled and held her hand.

"Your dad gave me his approval, isn't that nice?"

I giggled and she smiled and kissed my cheek. I then stood up and squeezed her hand.

"Dad, I'm gonna borrow her for a second"

Y/n said and she guided me to her room. I placed my luggage on the side of the bed and turned to her

"Let's go on a date, I've got a surprise for you"

I whispered and kissed her forehead down to her neck. She just hummed in response and I leaned down to kiss her.

She allowed me to kiss her so I pulled her in a passionate and slow kiss.

I know things are going fast but I'm contented about it.

"I'll just change my clothes for our date"

She mumbled and my eyes widened in shock when she started stripping herself in front of me.

I whined and covered my bulge with a pillow.

"Jennie, red or black?"

She asked and I saw her bending over to get her shoes. I gulped as I looked at her.

"Umm, p-purple"

I stammered and she looked at me with her brow raised.

"Purple? That's the colour of my bra Jennie"

She mumbled and I couldn't focus anymore, I just looked away from her and kept covering my crotch with a pillow.

"Yeah, your b-bra. Pretty c-colour"

I said nervously and flinched when she sat on my lap facing me with her hands on my shoulders.

"Why are you stuttering?"

She asked and I had enough.

I pinned her on the bed and breath heavily.

"Yah! Jennie's going to bite me!"

She giggled and I smirked before taking off my top.

"Yes, Jennie's going to bite every part of your sexy body"