Bad Memories & The Prophecy

The Three Moon Prophecy

When Darkness Falls Upon The Land,
When Dragons Fight For A Rightful Queen.
Talons And Teeth Soak In Blood And Tears.
While The Three Sisters Fight For Control.

The Only Hope Is To Find The Dragonets Of Full Moons Bright,
Wings Of Night, Ice And Rain,
Wings Of Sea, Sky And Future Sight.
These Dragons Are Destined To End This Fight Of Blood And Tears.

Find The SeaWing Egg Of Deepest Blue.
Wings Of Night Shall Come To You.
The Largest Egg In Mountain High,
Will Give To You The Wings Of Sky.

Wings Of Ice Hidden Beneath The Snow,
Left Under The Light Of The Full Moons Glow.
Wings of Rain Hidden Behind The Falls,
For The Map Break The Palaces Leaf Walls.

These Dragons Will Change The Fate Of This Destroyed Land,
They Will Be The Peacemakers In This Land Of Darkness And Betrayal.
Together These Dragons Form The Wings Of Fire.
And The Time For Peace Will Be Right.

Windracer yelled out as she was thrown against the wall by an infuriated Kestrel. It was time for her dragon-fighting class, and it was going just as she expected.

"Fight back!" The SkyWing yelled out, her talons swiping dangerously close to her student's chest.

Windracer gulped nervously. "Well, maybe if you tried to be a little less violent, I could...OW!" She cried out in pain as Kestrel's back left paw stomped down on her tail. "You said stomping tails was cheating!"

"I'm your teacher," Kestrel snarled. "Nothing I do is cheating!" She swung her tail at her, yelling out instructions. "Roll right! Use your fire!"

Windracer glared up at the SkyWing that was pinning her down. She always failed at the dragon-fighting classes. It was because Kestrel was a jerk and she always yelled and sprayed fire at them.

"Come on! Fight back you little brat, you're a SkyWing, so fight like one!" Kestrel snarled at Windracer as she wriggled out from underneath of her talons. Windracer then took a deep breath and readied her claws and prepared to use her fire. She shot a blast of flames, but like usual, it went right over the older SkyWing's head.

"Three Moons! Yikes!" Windracer cried out as she leapt away from the quickly falling stalagmites. The young hybrid gave a frustrated hiss in irritation. Windracer yelped as she was grabbed by the wings. She let out a yowl of pain as she was thrown against the stone wall.

"Where's the NightWing with the mind-reading and prophetic powers! That's the dragon we need for the prophecy!"

"Windracer sighed once more and lowered her head. "I don't know, you tell me! Not all NightWings have powers y'know."

"Are all NightWings this useless, or just you?!"

If you keep yelling like that, my hearing will be. Windracer wanted to say. But she knew saying that out loud would be loke asking Kestrel to burn her oversized wings to a crisp. She winced as the SkyWing's claws dug into her scales.

The skyWing grumbled and she got ready to breath a stream of fire. Windracer stumbled to her talons as she ducked and tried to role out of the way, but she stumbled over her own wings. Windracer winced in pain when the undersides of her wings and tail were scorched. The SkyWing/NightWing hybrid let out another yowl of pain as she was grabbed once more.

Windracer scrambled out of the larger dragons talons, and then she jumped up to one of the higher stalagmites so that she was a safe distance away from her teacher. She was panting heavily, her scales ached, and her wings and tail felt like they were on fire.

"Get down here and fight like a SkyWing!" She roared, digging her claws into the rocks. Windracer rolled her emerald green eyes and jumped away from the sharp talons trying to grab her.