ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ

So sexy

So sexy.anyways
........................................................

"wait,stop"

I was hanging out with dd and my friend from school,he never been to my house but dd has for school project,me and dd don't Jack eachother,at all,he hates me and vise versa.

The reason why dd is here is cause josh from school invited him,I NEVER ASK HIM TO?

anyways,josh was currently standing next to me while dd was sitting on the couch as we were in the living room,josh was touching and being annoying,he keeps following me and he's hella close.

"josh I said stop"he was trying to take my phone but I'm not letting him,I stood next to a table and he was next to me

"I wanna see something"he said reaching for my phone "see it on yo phone than" dd looked up at us before looking back down at his phone
"No I want  yours" I sighed

"no"I moved my pointer finger side to side playfully,I moved a bit seeing him get closer "uh,boy" I said slowly pulling a face "what I js want to see your phone"he held my phone

"Nope" I popped the p shaking my head putting my hand out moving next to the couch dd was sitting on.

"wait cmere"josh put his hand on my lower back moving his face down closer to mine,but dd grabbed my arm pulling me down next to him on the couch before Josh could move any closer.

"fuck are yhu doing?" Dd asked Josh "nothing bro what?" Josh stood infront of me making dd put his arm infront of me "move" dd said.

Josh sat next to me on my right while dd was on my left,dd grabbed my arm again moving me closer to him before putting his hand behind my head on the couch so Josh won't do anything

"your being stupid" Josh smacked his teeth, "na but yhu moving weird" dd responded "Ykw,let's go do the homework due tomorrow"
dd said making josh huff and groan "hell nawl,y'all do that bullshit I'm going home"josh stood up.

"yhu sure bro?"dd manspread watching josh leave the living room "yea bro,that shit boring" josh answered leaving the crib.

I sighed "Okey,what homework yhu got a problem with?" I looked at dd next to me realizing how close we were making me nervous "Ion got a problem" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

He noticed my confusion making him smirk "yhu looked uncomfortable and he's aggy,blowing mines,I only said that so he can leave" I smiled softly making him look down at my lips returning the smile.

He licked his lips looking up locking eyes w my own,he moved the hand off the couch behind my head placing it on my cheek,he moved the hair off my face moving his body closer to me,he cupped my cheek with one hand and placing his other hand on my thigh.

"your beautiful"he smirked knowing he's getting under my skin successfully,I sighed looking down at his hands that sat on my thigh,dd picked my head up with his finger "look at me"he looked down into my eyes.

He moved his face closer to mine,but I didn't feel uncomfortable like I was with Josh,this was different.

his lips met mine,I felt him smile into the kiss moving his hand from my chin to my cheek stroking it softly as he squeezed his other hand on my thigh gently making my stomach turn.

I moved my hand behind his neck pulling his closer somehow,impossible from how close we already were,chest to chest,my other hand played with his hair as our lips moved in sync

The kiss lasted a while before he pulled back "you mine now,ight?" He claimed me like that "yhu js gon claim me like tha?" I furrowed my brows smirking "hell yea" he spoke before placing a kiss on my cheek

.............................................................

THAT BOY IS MINEEEE 🤭