Shanks

I let out a huff as I tried to fix my dress. It felt like I was being squeezed to death and all I wanted was to get out of this stupid thing, but I still had to mingle for another hour. It wasn't long before the infamous Red Haired pirate came up to me, cheeky grin on his face. 

"What have you done, Shanks?" I asked with a huff.

"Me? Nothing. Well, I might have spiked Mihawk's wine."

"He's going to kill you."

"Only if he finds out. So, tell me why you look like you're ready to kill everyone here?" He asked as he leaned against the railing.

I let out a groan and motioned to the dress I was in. It wasn't a bad looking dress, as it was a skin tight sleeveless leather red cocktail dress.

"I hate this dress." I explained as I picked at my stomach.

"I understand, I hate it too." He said as he downed his cocktail.

My eyes went wide and I glared up at him. I balled my hands into a fist and punched his arm.

"Thanks! You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself!" I exclaimed.

Shanks' eyes went wide and he quickly held his hands up.

"Oh! You got me all wrong Darlin. That isn't what I meant at all!" He exclaimed as I glared up at him.

"Enlighten me, what did you mean?" I asked with a huff as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Sweetheart, I didn't mean that it's an ugly dress. It's more that I hate the dress, because it's hiding you're gorgeous body." He said as he placed his hand on my hip and pulled me closer to him.

My eyes went wide as I stared up at him in shock. I felt my cheeks turn bright red as he stared down at me, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Shanks! You're nothing but a pervert!" I exclaimed as I pushed him away from me.

I ended up pushing him to hard because he fell backwards off of the railing.

"Shanks!" I exclaimed as he landed in the pool.

I rushed down the stairs and dove into the water after him, as everyone turned to watch us. When I was finally able to drag Shanks out of the water, I found that he wasn't breathing.

"Damn it! You perverted bastard! Don't you dare die on me!" I yelled as I leaned down and pressed my lips against his.

I started to give him mouth to mouth and had been going for two minutes when I felt a hand tangle into my hair and pull me down, forcing my lips to meet Shanks' in a deep and passionate kiss. My eyes flew open as reality hit me and I broke away from him. I stared down at him and watched as Shanks set up.

"I knew you cared bout me." He said with a smirk.

"SHANKS YOU COLD HEARTLESS BASTARD!" I screamed as I punched him in the face.

I rose to my feet and ran away from him. I made it to my ship and I let out a huff as I tore the dress off of me and grabbed a robe off of my bed. I slipped it on before grabbing a towel to fry my hair.

"Stupid asshole. I can't believe he kissed me." I thought as I tied the robe around my waist.

I walked up to my mirror and threw the towel down on the couch. I brushed my hair out, before styling it.

"To think I actually use to love that asshole." I grumbled as I ran my fingers thru my hair.

"I never knew you loved me back." A voice said from behind me.

I spun around and let out a yelp as I saw Shanks leaning against my doorframe, a frown on his handsome face.

"You pervert! How long have you been there!" I exclaimed as I threw my brush at him.

He was quick to dodge the brush, before he shut the door and walked towards me.

"I followed you inside, guess you were to deep in thought to hear me." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

My cheeks turned crimson as reality hit me, Shanks had seen me naked. I grabbed another brush and went to throw it, but he was faster. He rushed forward and roughly grabbed my hand. He pushed me up against the dresser as he kept my hand up in the air.

"I can let the first one slide, (Y/n). But I won't allow you to continue to throw stuff at me." He growled out.

My heart skipped a beat as I dropped the brush. It fell to the ground at our feet as Shanks' grip loosened.

"Good, now can we be civil and talk this out like adu-"

I rushed forward and pressed my lips against his, cutting him off. Shanks let go of my wrist and placed his hands around my waist, pulling me to his chest. I ran my hands up his chest as our lips moved against each other's.

"Well... I wasn't expecting that type or reaction, not that I'm complaining." Shanks breathed out as we broke apart.

"I hate you." I grumbled out.

A smile spread across his face as he used his free hand to remove his stupid straw hat. I watched as he placed it down on my dresser.

"I love you too." He said as he captured my lips with his again.