Doflamingo

My heels clicked against the flooring as I walked down the hallway, a frown on my face. I always hated these meetings, I saw no reason for me to go to them.

I threw open the door and walked inside to see Crocodile, Boa, Doflamingo, and Mihawk sitting at a table.

"There she is! Monkey D. (Y/n), as beautiful as ever!" Doflamingo cheered.

A sigh left my lips as I walked up to the table.

"Donquixote Doflamingo, as annoying as ever." I hummed as I set down beside Mihawk, the only one here I could stand.

"Why must you pretend to hate me?" Doflamingo asked with a pout.

"Who said I was pretending, I need to knock them over the head." I said as I sent him a smirk.

"Enough, I don't have time to hear both of you argue." Mihawk growled out.

"Sorry, Dracule." I said as I sent him a gentle smile.

The meeting went quickly, with Doflamingo complaining the whole time. It ended and I was about to leave, when Crocodile stopped me.

"Perhaps you can help me out. In your opinion, what's the height of stupidity?" Crocodile asked with a frown.

I let out a hum, before I turned to look at Doflamingo.

"How tall are you again?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He went to answer me, but stopped and glared at me.

"What is that suppose to mean!" He yelled as he rose to his feet.

"I think you know exactly what it means, Flamingo. Or are you that stupid?"

"Doflamingo! We have been over this!" He yelled as he slammed his fists down on the table.

No one else could piss him off so badly, no one except me and a few enemies of his.

"Okay Birdy." I hummed as I leaned back in my chair.

"I'll kill you!" He yelled as he moved to tackle me.

A sword shot up stopping him in his place. I turned my head and saw Mihawk holding his sword out, a frown on his face,

"That's enough, you are both acting like toddlers and I am done with it." Mihawk growled out.

"It's not my fault he has the mind of a four year old."

Mihawk shot me a glare, before he looked over at Crocodile. Next thing I know, Boa has knocked Doflamingo out and Crocodile has put something over my mouth. I tried not to breath in, but it was hopeless. My eyes slid shut as I passed out, slumping backwards in Crocodile's arm.

When I woke up I was laying on a bed. I let out a groan and set up, to find that I had handcuffs on me.

"What the-"

I moved my hand, but something heavy stopped it. I quickly shot up and froze as I realized that I was handcuffed to Doflamingo.

"Mihawk! You bastard!" I screamed, waking Doflamingo up.

"Do you ever-"

He went stiff as his eyes landed in the handcuffs.

"Mihawk!" He screamed as he climbed out of the bed, dragging me off of it.

"Easy!" I yelled as I fell to the ground, the cuffs digging into my wrist.

Doflamingo tried to break the cuffs, but we found it to be useless.

"Where is my sword?"

"Oh no! You are not cutting my hand off!" I yelled as I grabbed into the bed frame.

"I'm not being stuck with you!" He yelled as he glared down at me.

"Well I'm not losing my hand!"

He pulled me off of the bed frame and threw me over his shoulder, it was uncomfortable but I wasn't able to get out of his grip. I kicked and scratched him, but it did nothing. He made it to the door and tried to open it, but found it locked.

"Mihawk! Let us out! If you don't I'll-"

"The door is made out of the worlds strongest steel, hit it as much as you like. You won't escape." Mihawk said from the other side.

"Mihawk! Let us out!"

"Not until you both grow up and get along."

"I'd rather die."

"Then starve, you won't get any food until you behave."

I let out a whine as Doflamingo threw me off of his shoulder, causing me to hit the ground.

"Let us out or I break her hand!" Doflamingo yelled as he grabbed my hand.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled as I glared up at him.

"Do it and I'll kill you." Mihawk said sternly.

Doflamingo let out a groan and let go of my hand. He dragged me back to the bed and plopped down, forcing me to fall forward.

"Easy! You're going to hurt me, bastard!" I yelled as I fell to the ground.

"Come here!" He snapped as he pulled me onto the bed.

To get to his other side, I had to straddle his lap. My cheeks went red as he kept me there for a second, so he could fix our cuffs.

"Stop squirming!" He snapped as I tried to climb over him.

"You shouldn't of climbed into bed first!" I yelled as I tried to roll off of him.

His hands shot up and he grabbed my hips, stopping me. He dug his nails into my hips, causing a gasp to leave my lips.

"Stop... moving." He growled out.

My cheeks only turned redder as I felt why he was acting so strange. I took a deep breath as I stared down at him. I slowly placed my hand on his chest to steady myself. A growl left his lips when I slowly moved my hips.

"Stop or I won't be able to control myself." He growled out.

"Maybe I don't want you to control yourself, Birdy." I breathed out.

In a matter of seconds he flipped me off of him and climbed on top of me. He stared down at me for a second, before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

Time skip

The next morning I woke up laying on something hard. I let out a groan and rubbed my eyes as I set up. I looked down and had to suppress the smile on my face when I saw a passed out Doflamingo. I went to climb off of him, hit his hand shot up and stopped me. I was forced back down, my head landing in his chest.

"Five more minutes." He breathed out.

"Okay, five more minutes." I whispered as I shut my eyes, a smile on my face.