seventeen.

Jeongguk tapped a finger on his thigh, staring at the clock in the waiting room with a distressed expression. Beside him was his mother, rambling on about one of her complaints in order to mask her worry.

"What is this government doing? I can't believe we had to wait months for this appointment." The muttered under her breath and shook her head, "Anyways, let's talk about something positive. How's uni? Anything fun happening lately?"

Jeongguk's mind instantly went to Taehyung, but he tried to push it back, "No."

"Do you like anyone? Have boyfriend?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yeah." Jeongguk just couldn't help but talk about Taehyung, "His names Taehyung, we've been friends a month and but now."

A gasp escaped the woman, "Really?! What's he like?!" She began to grin when she noticed the shy look Jeongguk had on, which was rare to see.

"I don't know, he's just really nice and cute, he's funny too." Jeongguk smiled at the thought of the boy.

Ms. Jeon cooed, "I'm glad you finally have a love life, I was starting to see a lonely future for you. Anyways, what does he look like? Show me."

"Okay," Jeongguk picked up his phone which had been on silent mode, "I'll ask him to send a picture, I don't have any saved." He mumbled.

His smile only got wider when he saw that Taehyung had texted him the second he had picked up his phone.

taehyung
Idiot
I can't believe you left me
What are you? A one night stand? A hook up? Your ex?
What am I to you
Do you not love me

jk
I had an appointment at 9 am I was going to wake you up that early

taehyung
I would've went back to sleep

jk
Send a pic of urself

taehyung
Ok
I have this one when I was like 17 it's so funny

taehyung That was hugeI can't make that face anymore WaitWhy do you need a pic what is this for

taehyung
That was huge
I can't make that face anymore
Wait
Why do you need a pic what is this for

jk
To show my mum

taehyung
WHAT
WAIT
LET ME LOCK IN
WAIT

jk
What's taking you so long to send a picture

taehyung
I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONE
OK I got one from the night after I dyed my hair
jimin took this pic credits to him

taehyung I'M LOOKING FOR A GOOD ONEOK I got one from the night after I dyed my hair jimin took this pic credits to him