twenty two.

Taehyung stirred awake to the sound of his phone constantly buzzing. With a frustrated sigh he switched on silent mode, but his eyes shot open anyway in case it was Jeongguk that was texting him.

He lazily rolled on his bed and picked up his phone with a wide grin. Unfortunately, as his eyes scanned the message it began to fall.

jeongguk 😍
before you spam me to meet up I'm sick and gonna stay in my room

th
Does it look like I care
I want to see you
You can't make out with me and then not see me after
I'm not a one night stand
I'm hurt
Should I just kill myself

jeongguk 😍
Why are you so dramatic
I just don't want you to get sick either

th
You're being dramatic
It's just a cold
We should go out we're always on our phones
Im turning into u

jeongguk 😍
I told you I hate going out

th
Let's go at night

Jeongguk 😍
Where to
There's nothing to do at night

th
Idk figure something out
I'm gonna go buy you some medicine and fix you before night time

jeongguk 😍
No don't

th
Too late I'm already getting ready
I'm gonna suck u off after ur all better

jeongguk 😍
I'm gonna block you

th
Is that supposed to stop me or 😅
Anyways brb

Taehyung finished rinsing his mouth and began to head out of his bathroom. He didn't bother with changing his clothes since he deemed them suitable enough to wear outside and he wasn't going to be out long.

His heart skipped a beat when he stepped outside and his eyes automatically landed on Jeongguk's door. A smile spread across his face which he bit down once he had locked his door.

It was hard to keep a blank face when his mind was constantly thinking about Jeongguk, unfortunately once he neared a shop his face did began to drop.

Hyungsik stood right at the entrance, ready to go in but stopping when he saw Taehyung walking over.

"Oh Tae!" He waved at the boy who smiled in response, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting some medicine." Taehyung replied and made his way inside with the boy following him. He's been getting more annoyed lately.

"Why? Are you sick!" Hyungsik worriedly asked, carefully examining Taehyung who just softly shook his head.

"Jeongguk's sick." He gave a short explanation and began to go through the isle for the right medicine. A regular cold&flu medicine would do the trick, but he found himself looking for the most effective one.

Hyungsik was silent for a bit before he spoke with a bitter smile, "Why do you like him if he's such a horrible person?"

Taehyung clenched his jaw, "How is he? I see him everyday and every hour and isn't horrible at all."

"You're the only one who thinks that, Tae. Have you forgotten how he gets into fights over the smallest things and picks on people for looking at him? I didn't know you were into the bully type." The brunette scoffed looking down at Taehyung who was beginning to get visibly more annoyed.

"He's not a bully, he's misundersto-"

Hyungsik laughed obnoxiously, "Since you're with him all the time, are the rumours about him being a drug dealer true then?" He knew he hit a spot since he himself had seen Jeongguk dealing before.