(Part 1: I wish i had a pet)

It was another night at the mall a bit after the gold rush games, and the lost bots were now an official squad and everything, was great but one got on the other hand wasn't really feeling so himself.
*Burgertron in his cubby hole looking sad about what happened with him and spud*
Burgertron: *sigh* i can't believe spud would do this to me, i thought we were friends? Was it my fault this happened??
Kikmee: oh hey coach-oh still down about what happened between you and spud?
Burgertron: yes it still bothers me about that...was it my fault?
Kikmee: no no it never was
Bonzeye: yeah it's spuds own fault for being a jerk
Cloggstopper: yeah he got what he deserved
Dimlit: wait guys! The mall gaurd is coming
*the crew get into their spots and transform fast as Dave walked in*
Dave: *on his phone* yes mom I promise to take the neighbors cats out for a walk and feed them and care for them before I go back to work tomorrow, man those little critters so cute and loving and grateful but at the same time so much responsibility to have for and since when do cats even need to take walks like dogs?! *grabs cat leashes from the lost and found and leaves* but still love 'em.
*they lost bot's transform back after he left*
Dimlit: whew that was close right sir...sir? Are you ok?,
Burgertron: dimlit I want a pet.
Dimlit: oh is that all sir you can find the right one for you wanna go to the pet store in the mall and try to find one you like?
Burgertron: y-yeah that sounds nice! Let's go
*the two went off to the pet store*.