(Part 4: bonding to officially adopted)

*after a bit burgertron and the other lost bots went to pick up r.p*
Burgertron: so guys I know at first it's a bit weird that she can talk but trust me she is really adorable, went you get to know her.
Kikmee: eeeee!! Omg I wanna hug her so bad!!!
Bonzeye: sounds like you found someone who gets you burgertron.
Cloggstopper: wait what is she again?
Dimlit: she is a-actually good question what is r.p anyway? Sir
Burgertron: you see c'mon
*when they arrive at the science alliance place dr flaskenstein and the others bring r.p out of a pet crate all cleaned up and her fur was cut so she could see better and she even got her claws trimmed*
Kikmee: Oh....My.....Feildgoals!!! *instantly hugs r.p tight* she is soooo cute and fluffy!!!!!!!
Bonzeye: a red panda botbot? Huh sweeter then I imagined
Dimlit: aww she is so cute sir, I can't believe something so cute could be so alone.
Cloggstopper: *petting her tail gently* so soft...
Face ace: uhh kikmee maybe you should not hug her so tight she just met you and the others and you might trigger, a bad issue
Burgertron: wait issue?
Starscope: we did some research on her actions and she has some serious anger issues, bad low self esteem and over worries issues! And now trust issues! And those must be taken seriously because one wrong move and it's all bad news understood?
The lost bots: yes alright understandable got it
Burgertron: kikmee can you let r.p go please?
Kikmee: oh sorry *puts r.p down*
R.p: oh thank you not gonna lie you kinda were making it hard to breathe...kikmee right?
Kikmee: yep that's right and the plunger is cloggstopper and that's dimlit and that's bonzeye
Bonzeye: hey
Cloggstopper: hi
Dimlit: hello
R.p: oh ok I'm r.p I'm a red panda botbot
Bonzeye: we noticed
*burgertron picks her up and pets her head*
Burgertron: hey guys is it ok if me and r.p have some personal time together? I think that well since I just got her we should spend some time bonding
Kikmee: don't need to tell us twice coach! *drags the others back to the lost and found*
*later on Burgertron and R.p being to bond pretty fast first they played fetch, next walked around the mall and when Dave showed they transformed and hid fast and he just passed them they transformed and just laughed it off, then they just sat in the spot where burgertron saw that crow a long while ago*
Burgertron: r.p I had such a great time with you
R.p: hehe me too! I know we just met but it feels great to have someone who really wants me I was always scared everybot would just treat me bad cause of my looks, but now that I met you I feel more confident now!
Burgertron: y-yeah and at least you....really...care about me....*his tone gets sad and he started to tear up a little r.p notice and concern was on her face*
Burgertron: I did used to be friends with spud when I was back in the hunger hubs we were best buds but then he he...*starts crying*
R.p: he did what-*realization hits her she remembers of the hunger hubs members talking about the gold rush games and spud and r.p got upset about that* I swear if I ever see him I'm gonna-gonna...*catches herself seeing burgertron in tears just breaks her little heart.*
Burgertron: *tries to stop crying* I'm sorry I bet this is just annoying you-eep!

*Burgertron: *tries to stop crying* I'm sorry I bet this is just annoying you-eep!

*r.p wiggles her tail on the sides of Burgertron's tummy tickling him*
Burgertron: h-hey hahaha stop that, I'm ticklish there ahahaha stahahahap my stomach is so ticklish!, ahahahhaha
R.p: I'll stop until you feel better~, tickle tickle~ *speeds up a little*
Burgertron: ahahahhaha ok ok I feel better!, stop it please...
*r.p stops leaving burgertron to catch his breath and when he looks at r.p still laughing a little but calms down*
Burgertron: thanks I guess I needed that hey uhh can I?... well you know officially adopt as my pet and a lost bot member?
R.p: does this answer your question *does the cutest face burgertron has ever seen* I wuv you~❤️

p: does this answer your question *does the cutest face burgertron has ever seen* I wuv you~❤️

Burgertron: oh my heart...ok ok I'll take that as a yes and man that is good, the eye thing you did just made my heart melt! Oh c'mere you *hugs r.p tightly*
*after a while back at the lost and found r.p was on Burgertron's lap as he pets her, r.p even purred like a cute kitty*
Burgertron: ok r.p I hope you are listening because there are 3 rules I want you to follow
R.p: ok then I will
*burgertron stops petting her and she sits up paying attention*
Burgertron: ok rule one if you ever go somewhere by yourself you have to let the others but mostly me know where you are going, and rule two if you ever feel like one of your issues try to get the better of you remember you always have me the lost bots and others who will help you, and number three please *holds her paws* please don't be like spud...
R.p: burg if it's ok to call you that?, I can keep all those three promises and don't believe me heck I am very good at never break the sacred rule of the mall trust me I am a pro at hiding! Heck if you ever played hide and seek with me I will probably win! But still I won't be like spud, you took me in, I won't go anywhere.
Burgertron: hehe good girl, you wanna be petted some more~
R.p: if belly rubs are involved yes! *pounces into his arms as the two cuddle together happy they have each other*

p: if belly rubs are involved yes! *pounces into his arms as the two cuddle together happy they have each other*

The end.