Chapter 26

Howdy, Howdy. Yes you are seeing this right; I am updating this fic. I wasn't going forget about it. If you been paying attention to the lemon side of Genshin when it comes to me. I haven't didn't forget. In fact I wanted to work on some other stuff really quick when I got back. Plus; I of course been playing Genshin and exploring a bit of Fontaine of course. 

I have completed both archon quest BUT I haven't completed ANY OF THE WORLD QUEST! SO before you go spoiling me with some overworld stuff STAY SILENCE! I would like to remain spoil FREE PLEASE!

I will also say; I like the cast of Fontaine we gotten so far. Lynette and Lyney there stuff with Fatui has peak my interested. Childe getting ONE SHOTED by mister hydro dragon (i mean ITS a no brainer at this point). I also like and hate the hydro archon. What do I mean? Well; for one I hate this bitch doing the archon quest A LOT!! But it was more she was a pain in our side with her basically Fischl crack up by like 10 just without the difficult way of speaking. She much easier to understand.

And it wasn't hard to see after the end of Act 2 what she like. It clear she learning her lesson and also it clear she has some underling how I say....pain. She wants to be love and not seen like a let down by her people. And she does care for them given the whole prochey. So it's a love-hate relationship with her. I'm starting see the theme here in the hydro region...there a side to everything two coin.

But...I have to say it....NAVIA IS BEST GIRL/WIAFU FOR Fontaine! No IF! NO AND! NO BUT! She is best girl hands down! Oh you thought I would say Lynette. Yeah I like her; given I did do a lemon of her. (Well by the time this drop it will also drop along with the Navia lemon...)

But anyway; Navia is EASYLY! EASYLY GOING up on my list of favorite girls! And you know what that means....heheh yep the first Fontaine waifu that will be in the third wave; is Navia! After how she carry herself in the first half; and then the second act. There was no WAY I WASN'T Going to fall her. 

Sadly....there is some sad news....MAN! WHAT DID THEY DO OUR BOY/GIRL! TRAVELER!?! ;-;. This character really doesn't get any love! How do you go from good ENOUGH to....to that!?! LIKE! Do you know how much I was hype for hydro traveler....so many chances I could do with for my boy and his ships...but now....*sigh*

Don't worried...it won't be like that when I get to hydro traveler in 5 years lol. I plan to make him a monster. (If the trailer said anything about what I plan to do with him. 

And to that; yes after this chapter well along with this chapter will be the 100k thank you for the wattpad end of things. It finally happen. This fic has crack 100K on two SITES. So i hope you all enjoy that work. 

Well; enjoy this chapter first; 

Enjoy.

Ayaka- Mitsuki (12 Year sold)

Shenhe- Hizuki (11 years old)

Jean- Kaneko (10 Years old)

Ei- Athelinda (9 Years old)

Eula- Fuyuto (9 Years old)

Keqing- Yori (8 Years old)

Hu Tao- Yu Tao (7 Years old)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We return to Liyue, where we see little Hizuki walking back with Baizhu and Yu Tao. It took a bit, but Hizuki found them. Once she had found them, she hugged Yu Tao, seeing he was okay, but when she rubbed his face and saw some ash on him, he forgot to clean up. It didn't take her long to know what happened to the look Baizhu gave her when she looked at him.