Something to think about

Cw: Under age drinking, mentions of sex
C L A Y~
-
The sun was setting as Clay drove on the backstreet of a neighborhood he didn't recognize, painting the sky in beautiful oranges and reds. Music blared from the booming speakers, the sounds and vocals seeping into the driver's heart. A tear fell from his eye and his jaw clenched as the car sped down the street. A limp hand wiped it away carelessly, Clay thought about what his father had said to him and it clouded his mind.

Maybe he was right. Maybe Clay needed to get a job beside streaming on twitch. For a moment, Clay wasn't his usual 'Nothing matters anyway.' For a moment he thought, he thought long and hard about his future; the thing he feared most.

Clays thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his phone receiving a notification. He picked it up and saw that it was from the 'Feral boys' group chat. Dream laughed to himself in reminiscence of when Alex had given the name to their little friend group.

Nick
Parents are on a date, you guys coming thru?
Seen by 2

Dream kept steady glances at the road while he typed a response.

Clæ
Yea my dad's being fucking annoying so i don't even wanna go home rn anyways :// omw now.

Clay stopped the car at a red light, watching the three bubbles dancing as someone typed.

Georgie poo
I can come, also L clay

Nick
Bring snacks n shit for a movie night

Alex
Yo Netflix and chill??

KARLOS
Sounds like a plan :}

Clay smiled, putting his phone down after changing the song on it. The traffic light switched to green and clay made his way towards the familiar route of Nick's house. The blond reached to turn the music up, bass shaking the Pontiac he drove with vigor.

The streetlights awoken with dim yellow lights to illuminate the road, Clay's dirty blond hair ruffled in the wind pouring in from the open windows as he pulled into a random gas station and parked the car. After making sure he had his wallet, Clay got out of his car and went inside of the small, musty building. A bell rang when the door flung open, signaling to whoever worked upfront that someone had entered.

Clay analyzed the chocolates and candies in front of him before picking a couple of the Feral boy's favorites, Usually Karl got sour gummies, Alex liked anything chocolate, Nick preferred chips (hot fries, to be exact), and George always got Almond Hershies's. The boy picked something for himself and went up to the cashier.

"This'll be all mate?" The tall brunet man asked, looking down at the items he begun to scan. The British accent reminded Clay of George's, it wasn't everyday you heard one of those in florida. Clay nodded and watched the man scan away, attempting to strike up conversation. "So..the night shift, eh?" The man behind the counter finally shifted his gaze upwards to look clay in the face.

" Yup, sucks balls. That'll be $13.50" Clay paid, fumbling with his wallet in the process. "Have a good night. " The blond chuckled before grabbing the two plastic bags and walking to the door "You too, man"
-
Clay opened the door to the familiar residence, expecting it to be unlocked- which it was. "Yo-" He called out, turning the corner to the living room where Nick and Karl already were situated.

"Did you get my gummies?" Karl asked as he rummaged through one of the bags. Clay scoffed playfully in response to his friend's childish persona. "Yes, no need to have a panic attack" Karl rolled his eyes and pulled out the chewy candies, ripping the packaging open and gnawing on one of the sweet worms.

"Is your dad still on your ass about getting a 'real job'?" Nick asked, making quotation marks with his fingers mockingly when mentioning what he overheard Clay's dad constantly fuss about. The boy in question shook his head as if to say 'stop'. "I didn't come here to talk about that shit" Nick widened his eyes briefly as he opened his bag of chips. "Well, Don't take it out on me" He joked with a low chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, what movie are we watching asshole?" Clay asked with a smile as he looked at the illuminated t.v. In front of him. "He's been scrolling on Netflix for like, a year" Karl said, looking down at his phone with gummy worms stuffed in his mouth. "Here, lemme see" Clay said, grabbing the Roku remote out of Nick's hand.

The front door shut as Alex and George walked in, laughing loudly about something. "What's so funny?" Karl asked looking up from the couch at the two men. " We got the juice! " George yelled as he pulled a huge bottle of vodka from behind his back and Quackity started barking jokingly as he plopped down into the L shaped sofa.

"Yo how'd you guys get that?" Nick asked with a breathy laugh. " My parents, I figured, Ahh they probably won't miss it anyway" Alex said with a swat-like wave and a toothy smile. "I'll go get some glasses" Clay said, popping up from his seat and scurrying to the kitchen.

Once clay returned, glasses were soon filled and four boys in the house were soon tipsy. "Mmp remember Maya?" Alex slurred. " The one with the big ass nose? " Nick asked with a laugh, picking up the bottle and pouring the last of it into his glass. "Shut up, she was really nice" Alex said, glancing at the t.v. That had Dance Moms playing on it idly. "Eh, she had a nice ass I guess" Clay said, only to be hit in the shoulder by Alex's fist. "Ow! Dude, I'm just being honest! I really don't see why you're so attached," Alex gave him a death stare. " she was kinda shitty to us, and to you."

"No you guys just hated her for some dumbass reason" Karl scoffed. "No she was a complete dick, Alex. First of all she fucking cheated, man!" Karl exclaimed with his eyebrows furrowed. "All we're saying is- Get over that bitch. And fast, you don't want to go to Zak's party hung up on some girl." George joined in.

" Ooh yeah, Alex I want you to get some Pussy on friday! There's gonna be so many girls there I'm telling you, and guys who're probably willing to hook up. " Clay said with a swig of the clear liquid in his cup. "I wonder if Zak's still with that guy Darryl ." George said with a smirk, to which Nick raised an eyebrow.

"So that's code for 'I wonder how big Zak's cock is,' right?" Nick commented with a faux British accent, causing laughter from all around the room and a blushing face from George himself. " Okay, uh, shut up? Yeah?" He said.

"Nonono, George, you gotta admit it; you're kind of a slut-" Karl said with a giggle. "Guy, girl, someone we know, someone we don't - it doesn't matter to you, does it!?" Clay asked, chuckling inbetween his sentence. "Thats not true- as long as they're hot, that's my rule" George replied, eyeing Clay and biting his lip after.

"Woah, Clay, I think you might be next." Karl joked. " No, no, if I wanted him I would've fucked him a long time ago. " George said, watching Clay's face redden. "Well, what's taking you so long? It's obvious you're hot for me, sugar~" The blond replied, a smirk of pride on his face.

"..I feel like me Nick and Karl shouldn't be here" Alex joked. "Maybe you shouldn't" George whispered , just loud enough for the blond male sat next to him to hear it.

↪♥~
1296 words.