Lust for him

Cw: light Smut, mention of nsfw content
G E O R G E~
-
Hot water trickled down onto George's head, his face towards the shower's floor. He bit his lip and his muscles clenched at the feeling of slim fingers stroking his erect cock at a fast pace. "Fuck-" He breathed out, eyes shut tightly as images of his friend flashed in his mind.

Clay turned the brunet on like no other, all the little dirty jokes they made about each other only fueled George's lust for him. The shameful yet undeniable feeling bombarded George as he indulged in his dirty secret. The sound of Clay's voice echoed in his mind and he moaned quietly, coming on his hand for it to be rinsed down the drain by the rainfall showerhead.

George's eyes fluttered open and he let go of his softened length, leaning his head back to let the rest of his body get rinsed off. The brunet's face was red as hell is hot, he bit and tugged at his lips with ivory shaded teeth in a sort of guilt and mild disgust.

He tried not to think about what he was doing when he touched himself while thinking about Clay, when he was too aware of what he was doing it felt sacred and forbidden, 'nasty', even.

Once George finished cleaning himself, he wasted no time to exit the shower to get dressed and join his family for dinner. He tried not to think such lewd thoughts as he picked at his mashed potatoes.

"..How was your day at school, George?" The boy in question's brother scoffed at the end of the table. "Fine." Silence laid fresh in the air. "Yeah I'm doing great thanks for asking mum," Oliver spat. "Not that you give two shits" He then mumbled, accent thick. Now it was George's turn to scoff. "Language, Oli, I've already told you to stop talking to me and your mother in such a tone." His father reminded with a glare.

"Yeah, got it." He said, shoveling food into his mouth. " How's work going for you oli?" Oliver shrugged. "'s not much, I just put on tires and change car oil all day. Honestly kind of hate it." George stopped listening there, tuning out his father's response and unconsciously focused his eyes on the dangling cross necklace that hung from
his brother's neck.

Oliver had always been the better sibling. He was the favorite and George knew it. He kept his hair buzzed, his accent was more prominent, wore shirts and shorts often that conveniently worked with Florida weather and showed off his prominent muscles. And not to mention straight.

He was everything George wasn't. And his parents loved him for it. The brunet told himself he was overreacting -as per usual-, excused himself from the table and went to sleep.

-
It was the weekend, and you know what George did instead of something productive? He watched a bunch of porn to feed his raging hormones and random movies to feed boredom all night, leaving his room only to use the bathroom or get more snacks. In the middle of watching The proposal, George's phone buzzed and he picked it up to see that it was a message from Clay.

Clæ
U up?
Read, 8:12 PM

Georgie poo
Yerp 👍

Clæ
Can I come over? I'm bored lmao

Georgie poo
Alr sure I'm jus watching movies anyway cuz my parents aren't home

Clæ
Coool I'll be over in 20 with pizza 😤😤

Georgie poo
BET. 😤

George giggled to himself, all of a sudden excited and giddy. He looked around his room, clothes were scattered carelessly all over the floor. Yeah that's not gonna cut it. George thought, getting up and cleaning his room, making sure it looked at least a little presentable for his crush.
Once he was finished straightening up his room, George waited, biting his lips in silent anticipation.

The brunet was laying in bed when his door flung open. "I'm going out with Cara," Oliver said, standing in the door frame of George's room. " ..I know you like Italian and we're going to Gorgiano's, want me to bring you some Alfredo?" George smiled at Oliver's kind gesture, even if it was small. "No, thanks. I'm having Clay over for pizza and movies" Oliver raised an eyebrow, walking into the room to sit on George's bed. "It's not that good reheated." The brunet shrugged. "Having a guy over?.. with no one else in the house?...interesting.." He teased with a smirk on his face to which George rolled his eyes and chucked a pillow at the other.

"He's my friend, dumbass" Oliver got up after throwing the pillow right back to where it came from. " Okay- I just didn't know I wasn't the only one having a date tonight." George squealed and threw the pillow again, only to collide into the door that Oliver had shut behind him before the attack got a chance to reach him.

-
A little later, the doorbell rang and George leaped up from his spot on the bed to answer it. He walked downstairs and let the blond in, helping him carry one of the two pizza boxes he had with him to his room.

"What movie d'you want to watch?" Clay asks, plopping down onto the other's bed and setting the pizza box next to him. "Uhm- it doesn't really matter to me, you pick." George sat next to the boy, handing him the remote.

Clay opened Hulu and played some anime George didn't recognize. "Ever watch konosuba?" George shook his head, picking a slice of pepperoni off of one of the pizza slices and eating it. "Nope. I swear Karl is rubbing off on you, all you ever watch is anime." He said, giggling.

"Yeah, well, its good. I think you'll like this one." He played the first episode in dub and it started. "Clay, this is a show." The blond nodded. "Yeah, good observation skills dweeb." George hit the other's shoulder playfully.

"I said a movie. I don't need to get invested into a new series right now." He said with a smile. Clay rolled his eyes. "Yeah, blah blah whatever just watch it" George scoffed and bit into his second slice of pizza.

-
"What the fuck." Clay bursted into laughter at Georges reaction to what was on the screen. "That's my- HAH- Favorite character, darkness." George giggled in confusion. "Why is she so- weird??" Dream laughed even harder when the sound of an unnecessary moan emitted from the blonde character on the TV. "This is why I don't watch anime- I'm fucking scared."

"I bet I could make you moan like that." The laughter in the room slowed to a stop, the two looked at each other with blushing faces.

"What?"  George asked in a mix of curiosity and arousal, his tone soft.

Clay hesitated. " I, uh, I said I bet I could make you moan like that." George let out a quiet snort-like laugh.

A beat of silence floated in the air, the only noise coming from the television.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" George remarked without thinking.

The jokey atmosphere that would normally follow the two's routine sex jokes was no where to be found.

It felt almost awkward. Sexual tension lingered in the air.

Clay took a deep breath in through his nose. "Maybe I would." He said in a quick breath.

The two maintained eye contact which was chiseling away at George as he struggled to process what he had just heard.

"You're an idiot." George said almost nervously, -as he normally would to end this kind of dialog-, but this time clay didn't take this as a sign to drop the topic, no, instead he persisted.

"Am I?"

♥↪~
1304 words