Part 6

After one week,
Hello! Ha mummy , ok (And cut the call) . Today I am going to meet my mother and father. It's been two months from the last time I met them. I am very workaholic person and my mother just hate me for being like this . And I hate being normal for too long. I always need something to do , otherwise I will eat my own mind . For me, traveling is my favourite food. I get energy by traveling, alone or with someone it doesn't matter.

                                  Knock! Knock! . My mother welcomed me in the house but I saw that there was a huge gathering, I was confused why there are so many people. I asked from mother," Mummy, is there any celebration or some good news today. Why there are relatives ?". My mother told me that they have got marriage proposal yesterday tomorrow and we have accepted it. I asked again ,"whose marriage proposal?". My mother answered, "Yours,( What!) yes, you are going to marry .There parents are rich and honourable and we respect them too,  we can't deny there proposal. We tried to convince them, that you are not ready for marriage but they were persistent. Now,  you have to prepare yourself for marriage. You are already late in your marriage. We are your parents please understand us and we can't support you whole life , your life have more journey to live and we want to bless you with good people in your life before we go". Mummy....

                                                                         I called Shiva the whole last two week from the day when he walked away to talk but he didn't picked up my call . And today is ring ceremony I am very nervous. I want to run away, my heart beat became miserable. I don't know what to do. I told myself "Tara, Just behave yourself, Just be confident and Face what's coming for you, You are brave you know yourself. You are fighter". I became little bit relaxed after this . Now, I have to go on the stage with my sister's and cousin. I performed all the rituals very nicely. After sometime ,now is the time for ring exchange. The main ritual amongst many. I looked down because I am going to face the person I have to marry .My brothers and sisters helping me to carry lehenga and holding me so that I can walk properly. I went to the stage , I was still looking on the floor. He slided the ring into my ring finger. Now, it's my turn  but I wanted to look on his face , the camera man was also shouting to look onto him to click very romantic picture. The moment when I looked into his eyes , I was mesmerized, I forget to slide the ring . I was just looking at him with love , I wanted to say many things to him , I wanted to ask many things. But the camera man disturbed me and said mam please change the pose . I changed and hold his hand very softly and we completed the ring ceremony.

                   The person whom I am going to marry is none other than Shiva . Shiva called me later at night that day and said " I was trying to move on but I was unable to do and I also got the call from Madhav , he said that you love me and was crying in the office everytime you missed me . So, I planned this for you . Do you like this , Babyyy?" I got sizzling all over my body and I cut the call.