What's Next?

So many things really, and that includes all of the first volume. So for those poor unfortunate souls whore experiencing confusion at the moment here's a quick summery.

Mid-July X515:-
Reiko and her friends joined Lydia's family guild Scylla Fangs, as they met Lydia's entire family for the first time, and besides the Elite Peers, there was a summer Marathon.

They took on the Combat Test, later at the end of the quest, they defeated Manvel and his goblin monsters.

August:-
Letia's siblings came back to town, and Melanion took the entrance exam alongside them as they celebrate the same night, the next day all went to the pool with a full elaboration to get the Startis siblings to rekindle their bond after three years.

Akatsuki showed up for her son's 15th birthday unexpectedly, Tetsuya reunited with an old teammate to the point they were sent on their first ever mission as the same old duo.

Kyoko send off her alicorn to spy on Scylla Fangs.

Lydia's friends met her grandmother visiting from the capital of the kingdom then went on a camping trip near Maple City as Tsubasa was in charge of the outdoor trip.

Reiko disobeys her friend's word then goes to the Xenakis siblings yurt treehouse. Sora takes a risk to jump from upon a large waterfall with Rai and Reiko.

They got to eat hotpot for the first time while everyone cramped up in Tsubasa's tiny apartment, indulging the yummy aroma of soup and yummy meals.

Team Reiko had gone head to head against the Elite Peers for the second time, losing to them is what they did in order to form an alliance.

September:-

Yrist finally joined Scylla Fangs after many attempts of swayings from Melanion and her friend.

Reiko is slowly finding friends her own age.

Yrist and Lydia call temporary truce for their arch-nemisis relationship as they go on a hot spring trip with Reiko, they meet the triples who own the inn and try to work for them as repayment for the dishes they broke while they stayed.

Lydia opens up just a bit, about her past to Kyo who was rather curious and deeply moved as she chose to tell him first.

Akatsuki tells the lord that he has a long lost granddaughter, as well as two others.

October:-

The gang found an injured narwhal near shore as they nurture it back to health, Nozomi's magazine company was invited to come and cover shots of their heroic rescue.

Reiko pretended to be sick while she wasn't, the writing on the walls of the other side somehow appeared to Genji.

A group of people show up, claiming to be here under the orders of Takashi but mainly Gaia hired them to dispose of Reiko and the guardians however, during her first appointed meeting with her grandfather she got threatened by them, and almost got killed causing Byakuya to get injuries or sole she felt guilty for.

Again, Rai attempts to play hero and while in the wait for his friend, and just at the right time his big brother makes an appearance to save the petite lightning guardian.

The Elite Peers find out that Reiko is the Cosmos long lost granddaughter, and she's been at their presence the entire time.

Fast forward to yet another cause of injury thanks to Kyo, she lies at the Infirmary for weeks. Personally earning a visit from the lord himself, and at last he begins to get to know more his long lost yet unmentioned granddaughter.

Tetsuya sees Hikari in a newspaper which made him jump the gun quite early.

After two and a half years Mara shows up with her younger brother Icarus at the Scylla Fangs a week after. Insisting on going head to head with Reiko at first glance, Eiri and Akari blindfold Lydia telling her that her cousin is back.

Mara reunited with family members.

Mara listens to Reiko's family background story about how her parents met, wanting her to feel hope again.

Reiko participates in the guild's annual beauty contest against a foreign. Kyoko makes a shocking announcement by telling her people that she's shutting down Scylla Fangs for good. As her husband saw this coming he made arrangements of his own by going behind her back first.

The lightning guardian finally comes out of hiding, revealing to the entire valley that she's in fact the unmentioned granddaughter of hers.

Eiri stood up for her by refusing her aunty's offer.

Kyoko reflects on her wrongdoing and all the harm she almost caused her granddaughter, childishly refusing to recognize her skillful magic.

The ruler apologizes to both her son's friends.

November:-

Kyo gets Lava Fever, at that time where Reiko's younger brother pay a visit alongside Sayuri for the first time.

Tetsuya and Akasuki go off looking for a herb cure that doesn't even exist.

They finally get to meet their grandparents for the first time.

Sayuri invites them all to her wedding that will be in spring.

At the end of the month, everyone at Scylla Fangs including the Dimitrious cousin have been helping the headmaster and his old friend prepare to departure as they travel on a search mission to find out what really happened to Kazuya and Genji even before the war approaches the borders.

Lydia is struggling to reply to Kyo's feelings who spilled them out without even realizing it.

Akari and Tsubasa had some sort of a secret hook-up on the night she taught him candle making.

Reiko finally begins training under her grandmother's authority.

December:-

Takashi turns twelve, and the next day unknowingly he sees something she should've have.

Eumir begins his operation of opening up the portal of the Phantom realm called Elmford, resides right across both kingdoms.

What's next for these characters?

Find out in Volume II.