5

Bakugo's POV

That's that extra, the fucking red head. FUCKINGGGGG HELLLL WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE THE FUCKING EXTRA.

maybe i can just to a portrait instead of following him around and sketching everything he does. yeah portrait is better. Oh the teachers finally here. 

"Hello my artists, So i'm sure everyone got the email, and the list. has everyone chosen  who'll they artify?" teacher says, She's honestly weird but she's a fucking teacher so i cant do anything to her. The dumb extras yell out a yes ma'am and  then the chatter begins. 

"Uh, bakugou, come here." teacher says, what does this bitch want now. I get up and walk over to her desk. "What?" i say. "Bakugou, you are my best student and you've shown that every kind of art cant stop or stump you." the teacher says, i really hope this doesn't go where i think its going. "And i know you've done lots of portraits, and what not -" here comes the big but in the sentence. "- But, I've noticed you dont do sketches or you do and they just look like portraits. "

"Cut to the point lady" i say. she talks to much, it gets annoying. As we are talking the class leaves to get their muse. "Oh right, i want you to take a photo of everything you do in a day with your muse and then take the best pictures and sketch it and really add some pop in there and dimension" she says. What the actual fuck!?

What the fuck, I work so fucking hard for my own shit and now she's adding MORE?! do you KNOW how long it fucking takes to make it look realistic!? AND IM SUPPOSED TO TAKE FUCKING PHOTOS?!!? PHOTOS AND THEN MAKE THAT INTO A SKETCH??? Oo this bitch. 

"Whatever, i'll do it" i said. WHY DID I SAY THAT, THAT TASK WILL TAKE AT BEST 4 DAYS. I DO HAVE OTHER CLASSES YOU KNOW, AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT WHEN SHE SAYS "a sketch" SHE REALLY FUCKING MEANS A BIG ASS CANVAS!

Well this is what i get for being good in class. I walk back to my seat take my bag and wake up eye bags, and walk out of class. "So, what did miss hell call you over for?" eye bags asks. "She wants me to take pictures of my day with that extra and then draw a "sketch" of the best pictures." i say, Eye bags snorts or something. "Damn, and i bet she wants the big ass canvas sketch right" he says. "You fucking know it shit this bitch crazy. This assignment might as well be a week long at worst, at best 4-5 days" 

"Yeah, man you got fucked, I'm gonna leave, i got a pikachu to catch" Eye-bags says, he pats my back and he walked off. I walk a bit to my locker, i open it up and stuff my bag in there and take out some books for my next class. This assignment might is gonna take 4 days. So if i have to spend my entire day taking pictures with that red head, assuming he doesnt do much this might be a breeze but considering that his friends were, uh chaotic then ima guess he actually does stuff. 

This is gonna be fucking hell.