6

Previously on Not so lonely After all.

This assignment might is gonna take 4 days. So if i have to spend my entire day taking pictures with that red head, assuming he doesnt do much this might be a breeze but considering that his friends were, uh chaotic then ima guess he actually does stuff.

This is gonna be fucking hell.

.

.

THIRD PERSON POV

Bakugou took his books out and walked to his next class: Mathematics. Bakugou kicked the door open and walked to his seat, the back of the class. he put his feet on the desk and leaned back.
"Bakugou that was extremely disruptive! DONT PUT YOUR FEET ON THE DESK!!" That was Tenya Ilda, the class president, the hall monitor, the teachers pet. He's been on bakugou's case since he got in. "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakugou yells out glaring at the blue headed president. " DONT USE INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE" He yells back

Bakugou is pissed you can see it in his face. Bakugou gets up from his seat and walks over to blueberry's desk, he gets close to his face. "Or...fucking what? what are you gonna do that you haven't already done? You see this is what happens, i walk in you give me shit then  i get sent to the principal's fucking office. Then i come back and i do it anyway." Bakugou says. 

"Anything you say or do won't change the fact that your tactics are fucking useless against me. And then we do it all over again, every time every class, on repeat and honestly I'm this close....this close to making my threats reality....So four eyes...dont. fucking. test. me."  bakugou says. The teacher comes in and he backs up.

"Bakugou katsuki, i told you the last time to leave Ilda alone, go to the principals office." the teacher says. Bakugou walks to his desk and grabs his bag, he walks out but before he's out of the class he throws up the middle finger and walks out. 

Bakugou goes to the bathroom and gets in a stall. He takes his bag and searches for something. He finally finds what he was searching for a cig. He searches his pockets for a lighter and he lights the cig. He hold it in between his middle and index finger, he brings the cig to his lips and takes a puff. He breathes in some air and holds it a bit, then he lifts his head and blows out the smoke. 

Bakugou's POV

Oh i needed this so bad. I need to quit but these fucking classes and that fucking four eyed bastard. Art class is probably filled with extras and their muses, and no way im going in there. I fucking hate it here. My next class is chemistry, that in 15 minutes and im gonna be smoking this for another 10 minutes, the class is on the other side of  this fucking school.

Wait a gotdamn minute, why am i thinking about classes right now. fucks going on with me? I'll just skip both these classes, I'll go to the Athletic square. 

Third person pov

Bakugou puts out the cig and flushes it down the toilet. he opens a window and picks up his bag, and went out of the stall and walked to the athletic square. 

"WAIT UP BLASTY DAMN" Shinso yells as he runs towards bakugou. Bakugou stops and looks back, he rolls his eyes and walks on. Shinso catches up to him and slings his arm on bakugous shoulder. "Dude you walk fast...hey gimme a cig, i know you have one." Shinso says, bakugou rolls his eyes once more before answering 

"I don't have more and even if i did i wouldn't waste my cigs for your lazy ass" Bakugou says, Shinsou holds his chest in a dramatic form and says "ouch blasty, that stung...now cmon gimme one cig" Bakugou opens the door to the athletic square and goes to his spot. Its an open spot not very secretive but it has an air vent above it and its near the treadmills