One More Chance

Narrator's POV

Minji stared at Haerin, her eyes filled with a mixture of surprise and irritation. They hadn't spoken in months, and now Haerin had suddenly reappeared in her life. They are currently at her best friend Hyein's house as both of them were invited. It's unbelievable that she invited that girl.

"So why are you back?" Minji asked, her voice tinged with a hint of bitterness.

Haerin took a deep breath, steeling herself for what she was about to say. "I'm here to get you back," she said, her voice filled with determination.

Minji shook her head, her anger rising. "Stop bothering me, Haerin. I'm done with you." She started walking away from Haerin and walk inside the guest room she was staying at since she helped Hyein for the preparations for her birthday party.

To her surprise Haerin also followed her inside the room. Haerin wasn't deterred by what Minji just said. She stepped closer to Minji, her eyes pleading. "No, I won't stop until you're mine again, Minji. And I don't care if I have to beg and throw myself to you. I want you back."

Minji looked into Haerin's eyes, seeing the sincerity and desperation in them. Memories of their time together flooded her mind, and for a moment, she wavered. But then she remembered the misunderstanding that had torn them apart, the pain it had caused her.

"I can't forget what happened, Haerin," Minji said, her voice softening." It hurt too much."

Haerin reached out and gently touched Minji's hand. "I know, and I'm so sorry for what I did. I was foolish and didn't communicate properly. But I've changed, Minji. I've learned from my mistakes, and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it right between us."

"Really you will do anything?" Minji said. As she can't believe what she just heard.

"Yes, anything to get you back, Minji" Haerin responded with determination in her eyes.

"That's a dangerous thing to say" Minji said smirking. Minji can't help but say since Haerin still looks so beautiful after all. That's she just want to have her. There is a part of her that will always miss Haerin.

Haerin went closer and trapped Minji on the door, "What do you want me to do? I can do anything for you baby" Haerin whispered seductively to Minji's ear. Then she place her hands on Minji's face caressing her cheeks, pulling her down to connect their lips passionately. Both of them can feel the rush of emotion as their lips met. Feeling the longing and love that they still have for each other.

Minji started trailing her kisses to her jaw and neck then to Haerin's sensitive ear as she whispered. "What if I want you right now?"

"You can have me anytime Minji. I have always been yours, but this time I will make you feel just how sorry I am" Haerin responded while looking at Minji with pleading and loving eyes.

Minji's POV

Haerin started undressing in front of me. Making sure to tease me as she remove every piece of her clothing. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed watching her undress in front of me. It turns me on making me desire her even more.

She started walking, swaying her hips sexily, to the bed. She lie down seductively and pat the bed while saying "Come here baby, let me help you undress."

I locked the door as I uttered to myself "Fuck!" I walked to the bed hypnotize by her charms. She looked so enchanting. She got up kneeling on the bed and help me undress. Once I'm naked she grabbed the back of my neck and started kissing me aggressively like she is trying to prove just how much she wants me. I put my hands on her waist to pull her body closer. Her tongue is asking for entrance on my mouth. I let her inside and our tongues danced together aggressively. We were both out of breath.

She began stroking my wet folds with her fingers and pushed two fingers inside of me. I let out a loud moan. She accelerated the movement of her fingers. My hands wraps around her neck for support. I can feel my pussy walls tightens around her. I'm just about to cum my breathing became labored as I whimpered, then Haerin stroked and circled my clit hard. I can feel electric sensation through out my body bringing me to reach my climax.

"I'm not done with you baby" Haerin said while she helped me lie down on the bed. She connected our lips again in a sensual kiss. Then placed wet kisses on my body as she reached my breast and started fondling them, kissing it and sucking it. I gasped at her every touch, this send heat waves directly to my pussy.

Haerin reached my core and said "Please open your legs wide for me baby." She started kissing my pussy. Then licking my drenched folds. After that she darts her tongue in and out of my entrance. She keeps doing that again and again. She keeps licking my pussy completely avoiding my sensitive nerve bundle. As I keep moaning loud as she expertly eat me.

Then she focused her attention on my hardened clit. She sucked and swirl her tongue on my clit. "Fuck don't stop~" I said. I can't stop my loud moans and I put my hand on her head and pressed her head hard against my pussy. She sucked hard on my oversensitive clit this sent me to another beautiful orgasm. I closed my eyes and screamed "Fuck Haerin~" I can feel my body get weak as my body tremble.

After the deed, we both fell asleep. We woke up next morning facing each other. Haerin smiled at me and was about to get close and cuddle with me but I distance myself and got up and sit on the bed and said "Dont let this get to your head, we are not okay just because we had sex."

"I know but I'm glad to know you still can't resist me. You still want me which means I still have a chance baby." Haerin said seductively while winking to me.

Haerin started to get up. Revealing her sexy naked body. She walked sexily to the bathroom and stopped on the door. She knows I have been watching her little show. She said in a very sultry voice while bitting her lower lip and pointing at me, looking at me directly in the eyes, "Do you wanna come and shower with me, baby?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Spicy 🤺😏

Should Minji join Haerin? 🤭