001

Sunoo's POV :
Ring! Ring!
I turned off my alarm and then check the time. I still have plenty of times to get ready for school. Then i close my eyes once again, trying to let everything sinks in.
Today, is the first day in my new school. I have to keep in mind to avoid any trouble and even people. Try to not to attract people's attention, and then maybe i can have a peaceful school's life until i graduate.
After thinking enough, i get up and get ready to go. Not even bothering to have a breakfast...i don't even remember when was the last time i eat or even chew something.
Then i lock the door and walk to my new school.

At school
3rd person POV :
Sunoo finally arrived at school after his long-walk in the morning, considering his liveplace isn't that near to the new school. Sunoo's actually already having a hard time to breathe. Not just because his trip to his school is tiring, he's actually having a breathing problem or maybe an asthma. But he's never thinking of it seriously so never get it checked up and just let it be.
After he regain his composure, he then put on a mask and wear a glasses to cover his face. Remembering that it was the cause of his problem in his previous school.
Being an insecure person he is now, he even put on his jacket to cover his body when it's not that cold.
Then he walk inside the school.

Sunoo is trying to find the principal office to get his schedule but it seems like he get lost.
A person tapped his shoulder and Sunoo jumped slightly out of reflex, startling the other person.
"I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you, but i never see you around, are you new here?", asked the other boy.
Sunoo is too stunned to speak, whether it's because he hasn't spoke for a pretty long time or because the boy in front of him looks so mesmerizing.
"Uhh, hey are you okay?", he asked again seeing the lack respond from Sunoo.
Sunoo snapped out and answer immidiately, "O-oh i'm s-so sorry...y-yes i'm new here" Sunoo mentally face-palmed himself for stuttering so much and think 'i thought i was getting better but guess what, he's gonna think i'm a freak now'.
The other boy trying to understand what sunoo said because it's not just the stuttering, sunoo's voice was too little and soft, making him having a little hard time to comprehend on this noisy hallways.
But he understands it anyway, and actually thinking that Sunoo's cute.

"I'll lead you to the principal office then", offer the boy.
But sunoo being the way he is now, don't wanna be a bother and reject it rather quickly, "N-no you don't have to bother! But if you can, c-can you please just show me the direction how to get there?"
"Nonsense, you are not bothering me, let's go, i'll just bring you there. Come on before we're late to our classes!", he answered energetically.
Sunoo huffed a little and left with no choice but to follow him. 'I don't wanna be a nuisance but he insist. Way to go to avoid people sunoo'.

While they were walking, the boy introduce himself, "come to think of it, we haven't introduce ourselves. My name is Jay, Park Jay to be exact. Actually it's Jeongsong, but people go by Jay. What's yours?".
Sunoo who's haven't been functioning well lately or you can say lack in socializing, only could mumble his name softly, "Sunoo. Kim Sunoo".
Jay then extended his hand, "Nice to meet you, Sunoo" while smiling. Sunoo thinks that Jay's smile so charming that he got awestruck by it. He hesitantly shake Jay's hand followed by nodding a little.

"Well, here's the principal office.", points Jay.
"Thank you very much for your help and sorry for bothering you, Jay-ssi", said Sunoo while bowing to Jay.
Jay being shock is an understatement, "h-hey, no need to be so formal! It's my pleasure anyway..."
Sunoo stop bowing to Jay, and even he's wearing a mask, Jay could figure it out that Sunoo is smiling to him from how his eyes shaped.
Then Sunoo get in to the Principal Office.

Sooo this is my first chapter everyone!
Please give my story lots of love and share your thoughts about it!😆