Introduction

Good evening and welcome to my second (proper) book! Honestly, it's been a long time since I wrote a book on WP, so this will be my first experience back. I hope everyone likes this book! If anyone has any suggestions, or maybe ideas for what characters I should add in the next chapter, that would be greatly appreciated! Let's the main characters first!

Putri Cahyadi
PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:

A Class XI B middle school student at Harapan Dunia Middle School named Putri Cahyadi, usually called Aya or just Ay by her friends. She has many achievements in non-academic competitions, which makes her quite active in competition related activities. However, her academic grades were not something special for the school community and her friends, but they were sufficient to let her graduate from school. She is cheerful and basically a very extrovert-ish person, not at all embarrassed to talk in front of many people, and she is proud of that.

She is also a guitarist in a band containing her friends at school, but not as lead guitarist, but she only plays chords to maintain the rhythm of the song. But it she is also happy with the position she got, because Aya is really skilled at playing chords on the guitar, whether electric or acoustic.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND BASIC DESCRIPTION:

Age: 15
Birthday: 27/12
Height: 162 cm / 5 feet 3
Body weight: 53 kg / 116 pounds (lbs)
Hair color, length and type: Dark brown, fairly short, slightly wavy
Skin Color: White, slightly pink
Eye Color: Brown

Haikal Saputra
PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:

A middle school student in Class XI B at Harapan Dunia Middle School named Haikal Saputra, usually just called Haikal or Kal by his friends. Has a cold personality, but has scores ​​that are beyond expectations, of course in a good way. Even though he is not very active in certain competitions, he is only active in school activities related to sports, especially basketball.

Haikal is the type of person who is ambitious in the stuff he likes, and if there is someone else who is better than him, he will definitely invite him straight away for a 1v1 without waiting long. If he could prove that the person he was fighting was weaker, of course he would feel very proud. However, if Haikal loses, he will definitely be quiet for several days.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AND BASIC DESCRIPTION:

Age: 16
Birthday: 13/02
Height: 170 cm / 5 foot 5
Body weight: 57 kg / 125 pounds (lbs)
Hair color, length and type: Dark brown, short, curly
Skin Color: Tanned skin
Eye Color: Dark brown

Jackie Cortez
PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:

A Class XI B middle school student from Harapan Dunia Middle School named Jackie Cortez, usually called Jackie or Jack by his friends. From his name, he is Indonesian, mixed Chinese/ChinDo, and he just returned to Indonesia a few months ago. Jackie was a transfer student from an overseas school, so he did not experience the class VII and VIII learning system in Indonesia.

Since he first entered, he has immediately become popular, especially among girls. In the opinion of the girls at school, Jackie is one of the most handsome guys in the school, even though his grades are not impressive, and he has no achievements at all. Sometimes,  when Jackie is taking a test, one of the girls in his class help give him answers and just drool all over him, all except Aya. And because of that, Jackie has an interest in Aya.

PHYSICAL APPREARANCE AND BASIC DESCRIPTION:

Age: 16
Birthday: 05/06
Height: 173 cm / 5 foot 6
Body weight: 57 kg / 125 pounds (lbs)
Hair color, length and type: Light brown, slightly long, wavy
Skin color: White
Eye color: Dark brown

And that's it for the main character introduction for this story! For the next characters, they will have their own introductions as this story progresses, so don't forget to always check this story regularly! Enjoy reading the first chapter!!