Chapter 4

Trigger Warning: Sex

After finishing my last cigarette, my hormones started to heat up. I looked at the guy beside me. He was sleeping peacefully, and due to the highness in me, I impulsively pulled the sheet and grabbed his hardness, making him moan. 

 "Ahh" 

 Doing a handjob made my pussy wet. Oh God! I wanted to release this orgasm. 

 "Fuck, Librae!" He moaned my name, which made him even sexier in my eyes and ears. I pulled my hand away from his erected dick and positioned myself on top of his face. 

 "Eat me, Bohr. Eat me like you own me," I commanded, and he nodded. 

When his lips touched my femininity, everything went blurry. Damn, it was like being on cloud 9.He licked and sucked my femininity while thrusting his tongue in and out of my flesh. 

 "B-Bohr," I moaned.

 Afterward, I crawled seductively down like a cat and teased him. I kissed his tip, making his pre-cum come out. I licked the stem of his and suddenly sucked his dick.It was so deep that I couldn't hear anything but his moans. He was calling out my name, which added to the sensation I was feeling. 

 Yes, we were doing it right now. I hired him as my fuck buddy, and after that, I'll wire him the payment for the performance. 

 "Oh shit,"

 I moaned, after putting myself on his dick. I was on top of him. I hugged him when I felt him go really deep. He finally hit the g-spot."Do you want to switch?" He asked, but I shook my head and got up to start moving. Up and down, like the spaghetti song by Sexbomb. 

 When I got tired, we switched positions. Dog style is my favorite position. Maybe if I hadn't become promiscuous after Bohr and I broke up, he would have been my first. But oh well. 

 "I'm owning you now, Librae," he said, but I shook my head and laughed while he was thrusting in and out from behind me."No one owns me. I own myself," I said. 

 After we fucked, he cleaned himself first, and I was about to clean myself and wanted to take a bath when he suddenly opened my legs."What the hell!" I yelled, but he just showed me the wipes he was holding. 

I was about to resist when he started cleaning me. I looked away out of embarrassment."How much for cleaning me?" I asked him, but he just laughed."This one's free."I just looked away and let him do what he was doing. After cleaning me, I was surprised when he lifted me.

 "We need to take a bath first before you go to bed," he smiled at me, and that was the smile I hated the most.

 "Don't smile. I hate your smile," I commanded, but he smiled again and winked at me.

We lay side by side on the bed, fully clothed, but there was no cuddling involved.

 Yuck! I'm not into for cuddling after sex.

 I closed my eyes, intending to fall asleep right away, but then I felt Bohr gently stroking my hair.

 "Are you asleep?" he asked, but I didn't respond.

 "You must be in a lot of pain, seeing me like this," he remarked, and I sensed him sitting up on the bed. 

 "I don't understand what happened to you, how you ended up like this. Why did things turn out this way?" He had so many questions for me, little did he know that I had the same questions for myself. At hanggang ngayon ay walang kasagutan, kung siya ba talaga ang dapat kong sisihin kung bakit ako naging miserable? o ako mismo, dahil buhay ko 'to.

 I felt him lie back down, and to my surprise, his arm wrapped around me. He held me close while I lay with my back turned to him. I wanted to move, but I couldn't... I longed to feel his embrace.In that moment, I experienced the tranquility of my heart and mind. I couldn't think of anything else except our position and how I should respond. 

 "I really miss the affectionate Everly."

Napangisi ako nang marinig ang pangalan ko. It's been years, since I heard my nickname.

Everly.

I miss myself too. And you're the one who ruined the old Librae Verly, Bohr. You ruined me.

 "We did it!" I exclaimed with excitement, jumping alongside Bohr.

 Finally, we graduated, with me as cum laude and him as magna cum laude.After our celebratory jump, we embraced each other. I felt him kiss the top of my head. 

 "Congratulations, Abbe," he whispered to me, prompting me to kiss his lips amidst the crowd of graduates. 

 "Here's to more years, Mr. Engineer," I remarked, to which he smiled and nodded. Then, he added, "Here's to more years with you, my love." 

 "Congrats, love birds!" We both turned around at the shout from behind. To my surprise, I saw my best friend, so I left Bohr's embrace and hurried towards Cea. 

 Cea has been my best friend since high school, and even though we drifted apart and pursued our own paths, we remained best friends. She has witnessed every emotion I've experienced but has always stood by me.That's why I cherish her so deeply.

"Here's some flowers for you, my bestie," she said, handing me a bunch of pink roses, knowing my fondness for them.

 "Cea... I've missed you." I hugged her tightly, and she patted my back, signaling for me to release the hug. 

 "Congratulations, Miss Writer," Bohr greeted her and even fist-bumped her.

 "Congratulations, Engineer Lauder and Madame," she teased us. She calls me Madame because I am set to inherit our family's business, the hotels, which are named after me.Everly Cos. Five-star Hotel.

 We dined at a Japanese restaurant, the four of us—my boyfriend, Bohr, and Cea with her boyfriend, Luke. 

"What are your plans after this?" Cea inquired, as she had been asking me frequently. However, I had no concrete post-graduation plans. 

All I desired was to spend the day cuddling with my boyfriend. 

"I want to trav--" hindi na natapos  

"I'll take the exam, and Librae can step into the role of CEO at Everly Cos," Bohr responded directly, causing me to scrutinize his words with a furrowed brow. 

 "Yes, indeed... you should certainly assume the CEO position, Everly, given your cum laude graduation," my friend concurred, but I couldn't help but frown. 

 "Are you all deciding for me now?"

 They all gazed at me, silence hanging in the air, yet I felt Bohr's hand holding mine under the table. I withdrew it and continued eating without a word. 

 I never truly enjoyed being a student because the expectation was ingrained in me that after graduation, I should be at Everly Cos, working.Despite my wealth, I haven't been able to relish the student life—to explore and uncover new places and experiences. It feels... stifling.

"Sana bumalik ka na sa dati Librae... Hindi masaya ang parents mo na nangyayari sayo 'to" huli niyang sinabi bago ako makatulog.

I was wearing his oversized shirt and no undies inside of this shirt while brewing my coffee. It's 7:00 o'clock in the morning and mas maaga akong nagising kay Bohr. Siguro magdamag sya nag drama sa kwarto kagabi.

While sipping my coffee, I saw Bohr in his messy hair only wearing his jogger beige pants. Lumapit sya sa gawi ko at nagulat ako nang patakan niya ng halik ang noo ko.

"Good morning Everly" aniya kaya sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

"Shut up Lauder!"  I yelled at him in his last name.

Nilagyan niya ng bread ang bibig ko kaya hindi ako makapagsalita kaya sumimangot na lang ako habang tinitingnan siya ng masama "Sure, Mrs. Lauder" he winked at me and turn his back on me.