So I met that girl- [2]

Quick A/n: Elloo! So, do u think i should put the TW's in the description or above every chapter? 

Also, enjoy :]

Lili's Pov

'Ok so what did just happen-' I thought as I speed-walked down the street. 

I never thought that a quick walk on the field would end up in me giving a girl my number- 

She seemed very sweet, and gosh she's pretty, her blue-green eyes just drove me crazy. Her long, brown hair, full of little leaves  from the floor, i found it cute.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I realised that my mom still needed her medicine- shit.

I quickly answerd: "Oh hello mom, I'm soo sorry I'm on the way to the pharmacy"

"Hello sweetheart, it's alright, just be a little quicker next time. What were you even doing so long~?", she asked with a sassy tone.

"Oh I met a really nice girl!" I said as I somehow started walking even faster.

"Oooooo~" She teased.

"Stop it- we just met mom-" I said, annoyed.

"Yeah yeah, that's what he said, and guess who ended up being married for 23 years after that?", mom continued.

"Omg- I'm gonna hang up istg-", I said as I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"Well, you better don't, if you don't wanna be spammed with cristmas GIFs". 

"Fine fine, just please no GIFs-" I said as I walked into the pharmacy.

"Imma get your medicine real quick, I'll be home soon, cyaa" 

"Cya, can't wait to hear about that nice girl that you jUsT meT" she playfully said.

"I'm hanging up" i said annoyed as i clicked the red button on the phone screen.

"Soo, a nice girl hm? Tell!" Jay said.

He was one of my only friends in this town. He workes here, in his father's pharmacy.

"Well, I mean we met just that one time, but i feel like it could become something tbh-" I rambeled, "I met her on this flower field I sometimes go to, she's like very nice, and pretty, and fun to talk to- Oh and did you know she likes cats! Just like me!"

"Sounds like you get along, that's amazing! Now, what medicine you need, I wanna go home already", he said jokingly.

"Paracetamol" I said.

"Alrr, 1 sekond" He went into the backroom (backrooms :0) as I started daydreaming about that girl again- Wait, I didn't even know her name- Goddammit, well guess I'll just ask next time.

Jay came back with the meds and his stuff, I didn't realise that it was end of work already-

'Yeah ok it's litteraly dark outside. Am I gonna have to walk in the dark? ahh-'

I paid for the meds and we started walking to the exit.

"You need a ride? It's pretty dark-" Jay asked, sometimes it's creepy how he can almost read my mind-

"Yeah, that'd be nice", I said as we both walked out of the building.

With one click the door was locked, with another the car was open, and with a final slam the cardoors were shut and we were sitting there, jamming to some songs on the radio.