Another casual day [4]

May's Pov:

I woke up, laying on the grass, with someone next to me, and it seems like, they're holding my hand-

When I opened my eyes, I saw Lili laying next to me. She's so cute when she sleeps, here soft snores were like a melody to my ears.

She opened her eyes. "Hello?", she asked, clearly tired still.

"Hey, it's me, May. We fell asleep on the field" 

"Oh-" she said as she slowly sat up, "woah, my back didn't like me sleeping on the floor".

"I don't think mine did either-" I said.

We slowly stood up and stretched. 

Then I remembered, I have to work-

"I think I'm late for work-" I said quietly.

"Yeah, probably- Maybe I could drive you there, where do you work?", she asked.

"Stella's cafe"

"Ooo, a cafe, maybe we could eat there!", she said.

"Yeah, I'm pretty hungry", I was indeed.

So we got on her bike and started driving. It was quite nice honestly.

Seeing people pass by so quickly. 

I heard my phone ring. 'Way to interrupt a moment' I thought as i took it out of my pocket, oh, it's Kay. I answered the call.

"Bitch where are you? I'm not working here on my own excuse me please!", they asked.

"I'm on my way chill, also finally you get to expierience what it feels like to be me.", I said. 

"Hey i'm not that bad!".

"Yeah yeah, sure", i said and hung up, as we were already there. 

I heard "-AT BITCH" coming from the café. We looked at each other and laughed. 

"I don't know how safe it is to go in there right now-" she said, laughing. 

"Me neither, but for the money i can face the danger", i said jokingly. 

We both went inside and saw Stella telling Kay off, probably for yelling cuss words in the café. 

I went up to them: "Hey Stella, how's it going?".

"Pretty good, exept for Kay yelling bitch infront of the customers. I'm pretty sure the whole damn street heard this. What about you?" , she rambled.

"Oh i'm good, i brought someone today!" I gestured Lili to come over here "This is Lili!" I said, with a smile on my face.

"Hello! Nice to meet y'all!", she said, smiling.

"Oh hello! Nice to meet you too, i'm Stella, i own this thing. And this is Kay, they're always late to work, but they are kinda good at it so i didn't fire them yet.", Stella said jokingly .

Kay just glared at her and went to help out a customer.

"You can take a seat somewhere, i'll be there in a second." I said.

Lili sat at a table and i looked at Stella with pleading eyes.

"Fine" she said "You can go eat with her."

"Thank you so much!!" I said and immediately ran to the table.

"Soo" i said, "What do you want?" 

"Eh probably a Latte and some peace of pie" she said. 

"Oh you drink coffee?" I asked. To be honest i never really tried it, but i could imagine liking it.

"Oh fuck yeah, I love it. Plus I don't sleep much so-, why?" She asked.

"I was just wondering, i never tried it to be honest-" i couldn't finish the sentence as Lili said: "YOU NEVER TRIED COFFEE?! We gotta fix that. You can try a little bit of mine." 

"Shh. Not so loud, Stella will never let you inside again" i whispered. 

"Oh ok, you still gotta try it tho" she said.

"Will do" i exclaimed. 

We ordered the food and I tried the coffee, it was pretty good actually. Afterwards we just had a little conversation. Honestly i could talk to her for hours, but i had to get back to work.

"May, you can wash the dishes and be done for the day." Stella said, and Lili jumped up from her seat. 

"Finally, i was starting to get bored." She said, as she stood up.

It's crazy that she waited half of the day for me to get done with work. 

"Yeah, i'll try to do it fast" i said as i went into the kitchen. 

*Time skip to after work*

"Soo, where do we go?", Lili asked as she got on the bike. 

"My apartment?" I asked as i got on the back of the bike. 

"Oo you got an apartment?" She asked, as she started driving.

"Yeah, i live alone for a few years now actually" i said as i watched the people pass by us.

"Okay! Guide the directions" she said, and we started driving to my place.

***********************

Yello, i was gone, sorry for that, I don't think i'll be able to update the book that fast, but yeah :]

Hope ur having a good day/night!

Byee!

766 words