A Date? [3]

May's Pov:

6 a.m.

'Another day, of waking up in my empty appartment, in this boring white room, god i'm so sick of this' I thought as I put on some clothing. Black jeans with a light grey cropped sweater. 

Every day was so draining, but today was different, i will meet Lili again! 

Butterflies went crazy in my stoomach at the thought of her. All the bad thoughts suddenly escaped my head as the only thing i could think about was her. 'I should use my lavender perfume today, she said she liked lavender so' I thought as I exited my apartment.

Busy roads, people talking, kids crying, why did it all have to be so loud? I honestly just wanted to go back to that field again, where all your worries just flow away with the wind-

I saw a oh so familiar little coffee shop nearby. It was quite cozy, with green wines hanging in the vitrines, little pictures from different people, each one telling a story, hanging on the wooden walls and a counter with a person standing right next to it.

"Hiii May! How are ya doin?", Stella, a sweet young lady, only 8 years older than me, said with her cheery voice.

"Doin good, what bout you?" I asked, as I put on my worker uniform. 

"I'm alright! Do you know where Kay is?", she asked as she put some freash muffins out of the oven.

"No idea actually, to be honest they're probably still sleeping-" I said as I started preparing some tabels.

"Why you talkin bout me? Sure I sleep alot, but it's not that bad- I'm kinda offended", Kay said in a jokey manner. How did they even appear here?

"When was the last time you came in time?", I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I just can't wake up at 6 every day, it's like school but worse- I'm not made for this", they said as they put on their worker uniform aswell.

Me and Stella just laughed at this, Stella put the "open" sign at the door and another day of work began.

[Time skip]

Lili's Pov:

It was about 3 p.m. when i walked out of the door. I got onto my bike and started riding to the flower shop nearby. It was a warm may evening, the trees were green and the town full of people walking, running, and singing. It was quite enjoyable to be honest. I stopped near the flower shop, and went in.

"Hello! What are you here for today?", the lady at the counter asked.

"May I get a lavender bouquet, please?"

"Of course, is it for a special someone? Usually the man brings the flowers.", she said, as she started to look for the right flowers.

"Well, it's for a very sweet girl.", I said, smiling, and probably blushing aswell.

"Oh, so it's for your friend?", she asked, suspision in her voice.

'Well, we don't know each other much yet, so i guess you could say that-'

"Yeah kinda", i said, sounding slightly unsure.

"Ok good, almost thought you were one of those gays- ", she said, disgust in her voice.

Oh, I see...

"Here you go", she handed me the flowers.

"Thanks! Hope our DATE goes well!", I said as I walked towards the exit.

She just looked at me and said: "Get the f*ck out of my store, I don't allow [f-slur :[ ] like you in my shop."

'Like I wanna go back there' I thought as I got on my bike and started to ride to the field.

May Pov: (It's 4 pm)

Finally done with work. 

Don't get me wrong, I love working here, and the people here are also very sweet, it's just very exhausting.

I said bye to Stella and Kay and made my way to the exit.

It was slightly quiter now, but still very loud. Counting my steps, I walked in the direction of the field. The nearer I got, the quiter it got. At some point the only thing you could hear was the bugs humming.

Then the familiar smell of flowers, the bright colours, the grass rubbing against my legs, I was back, back home.

Lili's Pov:

I arrived at the field as I saw May already sitting there, admiring the sky. I felt my cheeks heat up, as I hid the flowers behind my back and walked up to her.

"Hey" I said.

"Oh hello" She said and smiled, god her smile, it was the best thing i ever saw-

"I got you a surprise", I said

"Woah, show me!"

I gave her the bouquet of lavenders and she smiled even wider.

"Thank you so much!", she said, you could basically hear the happines in her tone.

"Anything for you" I said and smiled, butterflies filling my stoomach.

We just talked, laying on the floor, admiring our surroundings, our worries somewhere, far away.

"The look on her face when I told her it was a date was priceless", I rambled.

She giggled.

"So, a date huh?" she asked.

"I thought it was obvious" I said.

"Yeah, it probably was, I'm just tired from today-" she yawned.

We just kept on admiring the by now dark sky, filled with glowing stars.

And with this glow in our eyes, we both fell asleep.

***************************************************************************************

Woo! I'm backk! 

Sorry for the long wait

Correct me on any mistakes, and yeah.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope you have a wonderful day/night! :]

Bye byee! 

870 words