A damn hickey

Should I make part two out of it?
Ian and Mickey have been going strong for the past few months. At first their relationship started with casual hookups that quickly turn to a full homosexual relationship for two months now.

They would usually spend their weekends at the Gallagher's house 'studying' as he told Lip once. And the rest of days they would spent at the Milkovich house due to Terry and Mickey's older brother going on a drug run.

Ian woke up on Sunday morning as his alarm went off. He made his way to the bathroom to take a piss and brush his teeth. In the middle when he was brushing his teeth Lip walked in almost falling asleep while standing. 'Morning' Ian called and Lip mumbled something similar to the work. He took his piss while Ian washed the toothpaste off his mouth with some water from the tap. When lip flashed down the toilet he turn to look at Ian and then stopped on his tracks. 'Holy shit is that a hickey?' he asked surprise. Ian looked at the mirror in shock 'Shit' he cursed touching his bruised neck.
'At least now you can match with Mickey at some way' Lip smirked. Now Ian was regretting telling Lip about Mickey and him. Being the only one from the Gallagher's family knowing he took it for his adventure to nag his younger brother all the time.
'Fuck you man' Ian called pushing pass Lip to their bedroom. He quickly pulled some clothes off his dresser and pulled them over his body. As he was left only to put his shirt back on he took his phone out and took a picture of his neck and send it to the responsible man.

Ian:

I guess you were pretty hungry last night 😏Mickey: Fuck did I do that?Ian: I guess you got a matching set with me Mickey: Fuck Gallagher if I do you're a dead man Mickey: Shit I'm gonna kill you Ian: That bad? Mickey:

Mickey: Fuck did I do that?
Ian: I guess you got a matching set with me
Mickey: Fuck Gallagher if I do you're a dead man
Mickey: Shit I'm gonna kill you
Ian: That bad?
Mickey:

Ian: holy shit I'm good at that Mickey: You're a good at staying alive for now Ian: is that bad time to tell you I love you?Mickey: It is because I'm gonna punch you when I see you tonight? now I gotta go use some of Mandy's make up to cover it up...

Mickey: You're a good at staying alive for now
Ian: is that bad time to tell you I love you?
Mickey: It is because I'm gonna punch you when I see you tonight? now I gotta go use some of Mandy's make up to cover it up
Ian: At least can I come see them myself? Please 🥺 before they disappear. I saw a spot with not one on😏
Mickey: Be here at ten and no more
Ian: We will see about that

Holy moly I wish that was an actual scene in the show..
have a great day people
Love ya❤️