Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!- part 1

Hello, hello, hello, people, how's it going?
Sorry for being gone for such a long time. Some school work got over me
but I'm back now😇
Hope you all doing good and stay safe
All 30k of you! Well, almost, but still.
Anyhow
Let's get into this story...
Intro: Mandy and Ian are best friends in high school—the two you can never pull apart from each other. And for their annual 12th grade festival, they decided to bring back an old memory to the school.
————————————————-
The sweet smell of the fresh batch of cupcakes filled the room as Ian pulled the tray out of the oven, smiling at his success.
There were only two more trays to go, and he would be done for the day. Thank God Mandy is doing the rest.

The two best friends are preparing for the annual senior market. Ian, Mnady, and hopefully her twin brother Mickey, if he wants to get a good grade this year to graduate, are operating the kissing booth.
It has become a tradition at the school to operate a kissing booth at every annual event that the seniors attend. Ever since Elle and Lee did so all these years ago, it has become a hit.

So this year, it was their turn to operate it.
They managed to get some hot talk about their booth. Even Mandy's personal favourite, Lip Ian's older brother,.
But they still needed more people to join.

"What about Axel?" Mandy asked during their phone call as Ian prepared another to go into the oven.
"Jackson?" he asked, and Mandy hummed in agreement.
"I don't know, Mandy; it seems like your taste is getting worse after meeting my brother."
"Your brother is hot. Sue me."
"No, he isn't," he replied with a shake of his head as Lip walked inside the house, waving towards him, and he nodded in his direction.
"Alright, how about Nick?"
"Isn't he gay?"
"So you would have someone to kiss at the boot and not only me," she explained, and he rolled his eyes.
"Alright, how about that? You got Lip for the booth; I'd get Mickey."
"You really think Mickey would agree?" he exclaimed and laughed.
"You know I can get Mickey to do whatever I want, right?"
"Sure," he replied sarcastically. "Mad's, he would do whatever you want if it's related to some boy messing with you," he replied, and she hissed.
"I'm going to text him right now, and he would be happy to help.".
Then she hung up the call, completely not mad at her best friend but too busy making her own tray of cupcakes and thinking about where Mickey might be.

As the oven timer rang, Ian put on the kitchen gloves, pulled out the last tray of cupcakes, and put them away from Carl. As his phone beeped for a text, he started at it blankly as he saw what was written.

Mandy: He is in, and I'm quoting, "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he yelled, trying to think of what to do next.
"What's wrong?" Lip asked from the stairs.
"Mandy dragged Mickey to the booth," he informed him, opening his phone and trying to think of a proper response to his best friend.
He didn't really think that she would manage to drag him in. He didn't even want to think about the 'what-if'.
You see, Ian kind of had a crush on Mickey. But it was a rule between him and Mandy not to mess around with each other, sibling.
Maybe he could get Mandy to change that rule only for the best of the booth.
Man, who was he kidding?
He knows Mickey is off limits for him, just like Lip is. Not forgetting that Mickey was straight as an arrow.
But in his little daydream, Ian was bending him over the couch and fucking him until one of them passed out.
But again, he can't do it because of the code.

It was the following morning when Mandy and Ian met at the school, each carrying their baked goods and stocking them in the teacher's lounge with a big warning not to touch before walking to the art room.
"So what was left to do?" Ian asked as he closed the door behind him while she went to get the paint from the cupboard.
"We have some finishing touches to make over the sign and the booth itself, and we gotta send a message to people like flyers," she informed him, getting the red paint from the cupboard and putting it in front of Ian.
"Let's start with the paint. We can edit something afterwards on Canva.
Or send a message in the 12th grade WhatsApp group."
"That can work, although I'm not entirely sure if people still use that group."
"We will see later; get the brushes," she commented, and he saluted and moved towards the cupboard to pick up two brushes, one for each.

It took them at least two hours to finish everything. And it looked perfect. A replica of the original design that was made by Elle and Lee back then.
They stepped back from the booth, looking at it with pride.
"What do you say, Gallagher? Think we can open?"
"I think so, Millovich," she smirked back as they high-fived each other.

"Ladies, gentlemen, and fellow students. Welcome to Kissing Booth 4!!" they yelled out loud as the crowd cheered.
"As we all know, the kissing booth started back in 2018 and went on until 2021." Mandy started smiling, looking at Ian, who carried on with the speech.
"Today, three years later, and with many requests, we are happy to announce."
"The opening of the kissing booth!!"
They both yelled and smiled as Ian banged the gavel against the wooden block.

For the first round, they had Lip sitting in the chair along with Mickey, who looked out of place and was very uncomfortable.
Some of the girls, when they brought their tickets, specifically asked to be kissed by the thug and were met with a scoff from the man.
Mandy was very confused; after all, it was every girl's dream to kiss him. They were basically all over him most of the time at school.

When she raised her head after selling the last ticket, she saw the reason why.