The royal family- part 1

So before everything let's just talk about this photo
I mean come on how many times do we get a photo of just this two
I'm obsessed 🥹
So thank you now to the story.
Intro: Mickey Milkovich as not your typical prince of charm. He was rude and rebellion that no one liked, one day he just decided 'man fuck it all'
——————————————————
Living in the palace was sometimes hard. Yes, he was a prince and all, but god damn it, he needs a break sometimes from the press and all, especially his old man. Terry is the worst king that America could have ever asked for. He was rude and cold, and he never cared about his people. Only about his money. No one could ever put him down, which is the main problem with the royal family. They had this rule and power that no one could take away from them. Mickey never liked this kind of life; he wasn't a snob like you'd expect from a man in a position like him. However, he was more of a thug. He would constantly run away from the palace and do whatever he wanted. Whether it's going to the club or just hooking up with some guy—yeah, a guy, you got a problem with this?
It's not like anyone can recognize him or dress like the usual prince of charm himself. He would go wear some tank tops and ripped jeans, a black hoodie over his head as he met the guy, and then pull it back on when he was done. That is actually what he was doing now, as he felt himself coming down from his height and flipping to the bed next to the guy whose name he didn't know. As he felt himself breathing normally again, he stood up from the bed and doulked his clothes back on.
"Well, that was fun," the guy smirked as Mickey nodded softly. "Maybe we can do it again sometime?" He asked, moving in the bed towards Mickey as his hit breath hit the back of Mickey's neck.
He felt himself getting hot once again; just the feeling of this guy's hot breath against his skin caused goosebumps to form over his skin.
"I don't think it's such a good idea." Mickey replied in sympathy.
"What? It wasn't good enough for you."
"It was ginger; it was good for me. It's just that I'm not that type of guy to move straight from hookups to first dates. I don't do relationships."
"What some guy broke your heart that you decided to skip forward all the fun?" He asked with a raised frown, using his hand to spin Mickey around so he would be able to look at his beautiful face while talking with him.
"It just... my dad is a freak. I can't risk that, ginger. You're a good guy. You don't want to mess with him," he commented, pulling away from the guy to pull the rest of his clots on.
"Alright, I'm not going to fight with you, because even a shitdad I have, so I'm going to give you my phone number, and when you get out of your own ass, give me a call," he smirked, moving away as he kissed the back of Mickey's head.
As they were both dressed and Mickey pulled his hood back on, the guy pulled out a little piece of paper and scrumbled his phone number on it with his name.

***-*** Ian

"Don't forget about me. I want to see that ass again; it's one of the best I've eaten in a while," he smirked, kissing Mickey's cheek one last time before sending him away.
He arrived back at the palace at around eleven at night, and thank God everyone was already asleep. He entered his room and was met by the not-very-nice sight of an angry Mandy sitting on his bed with her arms crossed.
"What can I help you with, Mandy?" He asked nicely, rolling his eyes both physically and mentally at his little sister.
"What do you mean, 'What can I help you with, Mandy?' Where the fuck were you?" she yelled, standing up and hitting his arm with a punch. "Dad is pissed.".
"Dad is always pissed," he replied, taking off his coat and putting it aside.
"Where were you?"
"Out!" he shrugged, entering his walk-in closet to get some clothes to sleep in.
"Where out? You know you can't go by yourself out there, Mick!" She yelled again, looking at him up and down, and stopped when she saw a tray of hickeys across his neck. "Omg! You are covered in hickeys!".
"I'm not!" He yelled back and then moved towards the mirror, leaning back in shock and touching his covered face and body with hickeys.
"God damn it," he mumbled under his breath.
"Who were you with, Mickey? We gotta make sure they didn't do anything with the information you might have shared about being drunk again."
"What information can I say? Hey, my name is Mickey Milkovich, and I'm a prince. The only thing he knows is that his dad is a piece of sh*t, and I have too many siblings and live in a fucking palace!"
"You can start with that.. girl's would be dying to get in bed with the prince," she smirked, crossing her arms around his chest.
"Just go away, please. I've got a terrible headache, and I'd like to lay down," he explained, and he moved towards his bed to pull the covers over his body.
"Alright, then I'd just have to figure out who that girl was," and then the door was closed again as Mickey shook his head at her. He then stood up again from his bed and observed all the hickeys over his body. And man, there were so many. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture.