OPERATIVE PROFILE: SILAS

(HEAVILY inspired by "Wicked Chaos"-Swiftokami, check them out!)

Image Unavailable

LEGAL NAME (LAST, FIRST)
REDACTED, REDACTED

BIRTHPLACE / DATE OF BIRTH /CITIZENSHIP
Tokyo, Japan/ 03-04-1987/ American citizenship

KNOWN ALIASES / KNOWN CALL SIGNS
- "Silas"
-REDACTED
-REDACTED

RANK TO DATE
Special operative, Commander

ENLISTMENT DATE / BRANCH
- 03-04-2005 / REDACTED

PHYSICAL TRAITS
- Asian female
- Eye color: pitch black
- Hair color / length: Jet black, buttock length worn in a long ponytail, and rarely a bun.
- Height: 6'3
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Build: Athletic
- Distinguishing marks: Wears a red, full faced samurai mask
    Underneath mask is 4 scars, a big vertical scar across her left eye, a big horizontal scar across her right eye, a big vertical scar across the right side of her lips, a mini horizontal scar on her left cheek, tattoos.

KNOWN AFFILIATED ALLIANCES / RANK
- REDACTED / REDACTED
- Japanese Special Defense Forces - Special Operative / Lieutenant
- United States Armed Forces - Special Operative / Commander

KNOWN AFFILIATED ASSOCIATES / MILITARY AFFILIATIONS
- Lieutenant Horangi / 1st Platoon 육군특수전사령부
- Colonel Alejandro Vargas / Mexican Special Forces
- Captain Netamo Rind / Japanese Special Defense Forces
- Captain John Price / Task Force 141
- REDACTED

AREAS OF EXPERTISE / OPERATING SKILL
Infiltration, Exfiltration, Reconnaissance, Urban Warfare, Abseiling, Stealth, Search and Rescue, Parkour, Infantry, Combat Medicine, Counter-Terrorism, Data Retrieval and Intelligence, Close-Quarters Combat, Sniping, Guerrilla Warfare.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN
English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, German, Russian, French, Scots Gaelic, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese Sign Language, American Sign Language, German Sign Language, British Sign Language, Korean Sign Language,  Spanish Sign Language, Russian Sign Language

BLOOD TYPE
AB Positive

BOOT CAMP EVALUATION
Private REDACTED presented superb understanding, retention, and execution of REDACTED procedures and standards, prominent when needing to follow orders and commands from commanding officers and exceeded expectations, resourceful and adaptive to changes within the field. Outstanding leadership capabilities- upheld position of command when designated personnel was W.I.A, assisted cover fire and extraction of the W.I.A. And covered designated zone of W.I.As saving 3000 people. Surpassed expectations in Marksmanship, misc. weapon handling, CQC, navigation of obstacles, and guerilla warfare.
CONSIDER FOR SPECIAL OPS.

REDACTED, 04-05-2006

Known as "Silas" she is renowned and unofficially decorated for her strategic methods within the field, specialist marksmanship and over-the-top strength and persistence in close-quarters combat. Though often unorthodox, "Silas" consistently proves to operate excellently under pressure using these methods in question, completing missions and ops hastily and dexterously.

The operative's past is as mysterious and anonymous as she is elusive, only a select few know the real woman behind the alias of "Silas,"  and all personnel have been sworn to secrecy. Known by killing everything that would 'corrupt this world' the personnel that have intercepted her pathways and have lived to telltale, all say that she is "A secretive person who acts normal, but when lights are out, shit goes down." Despite the anonymity in her name, her story is shared among the barracks of new recruits.
Phrases include:

"Imagine being a enemy to her, you'd die the second you come in contact with her"

"The devil of war will take souls on a daily basis, the secretary takes more though."

"She will be the last to stand against the terrorists."

"Many underestimate her, a lot of enemies make a grave mistake by doing that."

Currently, "Silas" is deployed. The location of special operative "Silas" is unknown by unauthorized personnel.

STATUS:
Active, deployed

547 words