4.

(Don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry for late update. I don't get much time to write a chapter.)

Tell me how's this chapter.

________________________________

After 3 hours of the car ride, the car arrived at the Agnihotri mansion. Everyone is waiting for them.
Ucathya found her sleeping on his shoulder.

"Hey wake up", Ucathya shook Divya who was just sleeping drowsily at her place while placing her head on the Ucathya's shoulder.

He huffed a big sign, when he found that she did not budge from her sleep .

He once again shook her, " Hey girl wake up, we reached at the mansion."

Well how can he able to pronounce his wife's name when he never tried to know about her and her name , that's why he is calling her a girl.
Well, kindly it's a force arranged marriage for him. He did what his family and his bestiee Aadya said to him. We can't blame him either.

Divya woke up from her sleep immediately when she found her head on her newly wedded husband's shoulder and who was shooting a deadly glares to her.

After sometimes, he told her about their arrived at the mansion.

"Then what's the problem? ", Divya looked at him with her questioning raised eyebrows.

Ucathya was getting bored of her blunt talk and he didn't have any option so he picked her up from the car and placed her gently on his shoulder.

Everyone gasped at the statement of bold couple who are not giving any fuck about anyone.

His Cousin sisters and Vivaan were cheering for him. And Divya was looking everyone with hawk like eyes.
Aadya was admiring them just like that she wanted to be a life partner like Ucathya but her luck was not with her.

Well Aadya doesn't know about Ucathya's plan then she would want a life partner like him?

"Hey patidev, leave me", Divya hit his shoulder meanwhile Ucathya is not giving a fuck about her hitting because he is feeling like that a small children thrashing her hands and feet here and there.

He shifted her in his arms from his shoulder.
He just chuckled at his thought and pinched her hand lightly making her gasp in surprise.

Divya is trying to find, he is her cold husband who is just a few minutes ago glaring at her now he is giving her lots of surprise with his naughty activities.

"What? ", Ucathya found her wide eyes while looking at him like he is some kind of creature who doesn't find in this planet.

" Nothing", she said and shook her head.
He looked away somewhere else from her because she is looking so lavish that it's hard for him to admire her(DIvya) beauty.