8.

Sorry for late update guys,

Please don't forget to vote and comment .

Next morning,

Divya woke up from her sleep and found no one in her new bedroom.

She raised her eyebrows trying to find her husband.
But some thoughts came into her mind, maybe he didn't come at the night . So she shrugged her shoulder like nothing happend and went to the bathroom to get ready for her first rasoi and muh dikhai..

After getting ready, Divya was staring at her figure in the mirror like she got new life maybe yes but she got a new life too..

She is married now to her crush..

But She is neither happy nor sad just standing like a statue while admiring her newself but she doesn't know that her husband was also staring at her.he can't find any words to describe her natural beauty. She is too pretty for him.

He coughed slightly to make her come out from her trains of thought.
She raised her eyelids and looks towards the voice which belongs to her husband's, but her this action makes his heartbeat too fast without saying anything to her, he just left from there to the bathroom.

She is dumbfoundly looking at his disappearing figure as she did something wrong.

She guessed he probably has some mental health issue or maybe he have multiple disorder personality. Or he is bipolar in nature??

'What are you thinking you mad girl", her mind mocked her.

"Ohhh ggoddd, Divyaa let's go downstairs otherwise your mother-in-law would not leave you if you will be late for this rasam", she squealed in her place and ran away from there.

She reached the kitchen's door but her wished not least long because her sukdi mother-in-law was standing there and glaring at her but she just gave her a small smile and stand beside her.

"Sooo, aagyi aap devi ji? ", her mother-in-law sneered at her..

(So, you came Goddes")

" Hmmmm", she answered. Her in-laws told her that she has to make kheer and aloo ki puri. Divya gazed at them for a few minutes and she gestures her in-laws politely that she would make what they told her to make for her first rasoi. After they left. She just looked at her phone,

because she doesn't know how to cook any food. She was thinking how will i make , what my mother-in-law told me...
"Oh I forgot that dish name", sighing ,she hit her head with her palm.

She got an idea, she opened youtube on her phone while searching, how to make kheer for your first rasoi.

Suddenly Aadya came in the kitchen and asked, " What happened Divya? "
Aady was curiously watching Divya who was just engrossed in herself,watching the video of cooking. But Divya flinched because of the sudden voice of Aadya..