Vanquished Vileplume

"I came for a battle." Erika yawns. Erika: "A Battle? Oh, ok." She walks to her side of the field, and I do the same. Erika: "Whenever you're ready..." I nod to her. "I have been ready." Erika the grabs a pokeball. "Ok! Lets go, Pixy!" Pixy comes out of the pokeball and stretches. Erika sends out a Victreebel. "Pixy, start this off with a confuse ray!" Erika: "Victreebel use Sleep Powder!" Poxy avoids the attack and makes a bright light, which then confuses Victreebel. "Alright! Now Pixy use Flamethrower!" Erika: "Use Grass Knot." Victreebel then gets hit by the flames, but on my side of the battlefield, a Vine then curls around all of Pixy's feet. "Huh? Is this Grass knot?" Erika chuckles. Erika: "Not exactly. Victreebel Solar Beam!" A beam then appears above Victreebel. "Pixy, try and untangle yourself!" The beam then shoots out and sends Pixy flying back, past me. "Pixy!" Pixy weakly gets up.

"You're ok... phew. Ok then, return, go, Max!" Max then comes out of the Pokeball. "Now use Encore!" Erika: "Victreebel use Solar Beam!" Max then gives Victreebl an encore. "Now make one of your invisible walls!" Max places a wall in front of it, and as Solar Beam comes this way, it bounces off and hit Victreebel. Erika: "Victreebel?" Victreebel gets up. "Now use Magical Leaf!" Max sends the leaves flying at Victreebel. Erika: "Now dodge it!" Victreebel freezes and takes damage from Confusion and Magical Leaf. Victreebl topples over and faints. "Alright, Max!" Erika sighs and returns her pokemon. Erika: "Good job... Now go Tangela." Max grins. "Is that the same one from earlier?"

Erika: "Now use Vine Whip!" Tangela then releases multiple vines at Max. "Ack! Max use Magical Leaf!" The leaves then cut the vines off. Erika: "Hmmm... Tangela use Grass Knot!" Grass Knot again?! "Max, use an invisible wall below you!" Before Max can make the wall, multiple vines, pull it down until it is flat on the ground. "No, Max!" Erika: "Now use Sunny Day and Solar Beam!" Tangela then chants something and sun peers through the windows brightly. Dang it! It's  too bright! I grab my pokedex. "I really hope this works!" Erika: "Now Solar Beam!" Tangela does nothing and starts to chant again. Erika: "Tangela?" I jump into the air. "Yeah! It worked!" I put my pokedex back. "Good thing i can also choose my pokemon's attack using this pokedex." Erika then realizes. Erika: "You used Encore?!" I nod. "Now Magical Leaf!" Max sends leaves flying straight into the Vines, which then snap off. Max gets up. "Yeah, that's what i'm talking about!"

Erika: "Tangela, run!" Tangela starts to run away. "Return! Now Pixy!" I throw Pixy's pokeball as hard as I can, and it lands next to Tangela. "Use Flamethrower!" Tangela gets a direct from the Flamethrower and gets one shot. "Good job!" Pixy smiles at me. Erika: "My, my. I didn't expect this." She then sends a Pokeball above Pixy. Erika: "Vileplume! Now use Acid!" Vileplume bursts out of the pokeball upside down. It then shoots out acid, and it hits Pixy, causing her to faint. "Dang it!" Wait... Vileplume is the evolution of Flora, right? Then I should get Flora some experience from it. "Flora lets go!" Flora comes out of the pokeball and stares down at the Vileplume. Erika: "Hah! Now use Petal Dance!" Petal fly everywhere, and Flora gets hit by some. "Flora!"

Erika: "Do it again, Vileplume!" Petals fly everywhere once again. "Now use Acid!" Floar sends Acid flying around it, and the petals melt away. Vileplume becomes confused. "Ha, how'd you like that?" Erika: "That was good... but can you melt this?" Vileplume starts to use Solar Beam. The beam then fires. "Dodge it!" Flora dodgs the attack easily and charges at Vileplume. Erika: "Use Petal Dance!" "Now Jump!"  Flora jumps up as Vileplume hurts itself in Confusion. "Now use Acid!" Flora flips upside down and does the same thing Vileplume did earlier. Vileplume jumps back. Erika: "Vileplume snap out of it!" Vileplume then shakes its head, and it seems to be ok afterward. "It's kinda weak now... Max, go! Psybeam!" I send out Max, and he sends a beam at Vileplume. Erika: "Vileplume, dodge it!" Vileplume then slips and gets hit by the Psybeam attack. Vileplume then faints. "Yeah, Flora, Max! You did it!" Both pokemon run up to me. Erika: "Good job."

Erika walks up to me. Erika: "As proof that you have defeated me, i give you to Rainbow badge." She hands me the badge, and I pin it onto my jacket. "We did it, guys!" Erika then has her hand out with a Leaf Stone in it. Erika: "Take this." I look at it confused. "What is it for?" Erika: "Your gloom won't evolve on its own. A leaf stoen is needed to evolve it... so please take it." I grab the stone and show Flora, who is staring directly at Erika. "F-flora?" Flora turns to me and smiles. "So what do you say? Wanna evolve into a Vileplume?" Flora smiles. Before I give Flora the stone, my phone rings. "Huh? It's Luis." Luis: "Ethan! I found Team Rocket! Also, Rylee is here." Rylee: "Hi." "...I'm on my way." I hang up. "It is time to get Buzz back!" I grab the stone, shove it in my pocket, and run out of the gym. "I'm coming, Buzz!"