2. " new.. case? "

Third person? POV:—

Third person? POV:

Today, Kyoko has called Shuichi to get in her office quickly. shuichi, did as she told, been tasked by his boss to look into the case of multiple mysterious robberies perpetrated around the town. Although he usually handles murder cases, he accepts the request from his intimidating boss, Kyoko, and gets to work. Although this case is different from his usual beat, he has to try and put his fears aside and crack the case of the phantom thief, before more people fall victim to his brazen crimes.

Shuichi's boss Kyoko stands tall in front of Shuichi's desk, looking down on him with expectation. "I know you can do it, Shuichi. This case has eluded us for too long, and you're the only detective I can trust with it. Don't let me down."

Shuichi nods slowly, feeling a weight on his shoulders, but also a newfound confidence from Kyoko's words.

"I won't let you down, boss." He says, mustering strength to accept this task and try to prove himself.

Shuichi's POV:

As Kyoko steps out of the room, shutting the door behind her, the heavy weight on Shuichi's shoulders finally sinks in. He takes a deep breath, trying to shake off some of the pressure.

"This is a big deal.." he says to himself, his nervous hands fidgeting with a pen. Despite his inner unease, he decides to get to work right away. First, he reaches for his phone and calls up one of his contacts, an informant with inside knowledge on the criminal underworld.

Shuichi puts away his phone, the contact promising to provide him with some leads on the phantom thief soon. He sits down at his desk and pours through a pile of files pertaining to previous robberies, trying to build a profile of the thief. He's quiet, calculating and seems to have done their homework before committing the crime, gathering knowledge on security systems and bypassing them. His boss may have faith in him, but after seeing the evidence, Shuichi's confidence is beginning to waver.

As Shuichi walks out of the police station to get to the cafe, he takes a moment to gather his thoughts. 'This informant could be the key to cracking this case,' he thinks to himself, his mind racing with ideas.

'And if I crack this case, maybe that will help prove myself to Kyoko and my colleagues back at the station.'

Shuichi feels the pressure again, but along with it, he begins to feel some excitement, as he considers the potential payoff if he succeeds.

After a few minutes of walking, Shuichi arrives at the cafe. He walks inside and looks around. Finally, he sees the informant sitting at a table with a cup of coffee. "It's him," he says to himself as he greets the informant and sits down across from him. The informant looks Shuchi over, before finally nodding and setting down a few papers on the table.

"I've got information on the phantom thief for you," the informant says, gesturing to the papers. "But it ain't free. 10,000 yen and it's yours."

Shuichi takes a deep breath and quickly pulls 10,000 yen from his wallet and hands it to the informant. The informant counts it, then pushes the papers towards Shuichi.