12

Hey Buddy

Hey Buddy

Wonwoo was surrounded by two puppies and a tangerine! He was sitting on the couch while Mingyu, Seokmin and Seungkwan were sitting on the floor. "What am I being held hostage for?" Wonwoo asked eyeing the three of them. "Well, we wanted to know about Jihoon hyung's ex," DK said pleading to the older.

*pause*

If you're wondering how Mingyu got included, then well, DK and Seungkwan knew they wouldn't be able to get any info out of Scoups. So, Wonwoo was their last bet and to do that they revealed their plan to Mingyu.

And as always Mingyu got himself involved in whatever fxck the maknaes were doing.

*Continue*

"C'mon, Jihoon hyung might have scared the shit out of them," Seungkwan quickly corrected DK. "We don't need to know about ex. What we need to know is about his crush," Seungkwan added. "First crush would be better then," Mingyu said excited. The three of them looked at Wonwoo expectantly.

"What?" Wonwoo said impatient with all the stares he was getting. "Tell us, what kind of guy Jihoon hyung liked or what his crush was like?" Seungkwan said as the other just nodded beside him. "Don't. tell me, he didn't even have a crush," Seokmin gasped while the other two looked at him. Wonwoo wanted to snort at that but he controlled himself.

The three of them looked at Wonwoo still having surprised expressions on their faces. "Of course, he had. He is human too," Wonwoo finally answered. The three of them sighed in relief. "So, how was he? Handsome, cute or what ?" Seungkwan asked hurriedly. "Handome? Cute?" Wonwoo said unsure. Seungkwan face palmed. "Why am I not surprised?" he sassed. "You even find this tall tree cute," he added rolling his eyes.

"Yah, I'm cute. You're just jealous Hansol isn't here," Mingyu fired back and soon it turned into a heated argument about Who's boyfriend loves whom most. Wonwoo face palmed himself witnessing the shit. DK flicked both of their heads at the same time as he was sitting between them.

"Shut the fxck up both of you. My ears are bleeding," he said in his loudest angry voice. Wonwoo was grateful to the younger for shutting both of them up. "Hyung, why don't you just tell us about your first impression of that person. I think that would do," Dk said to Wonwoo in his sweetest voice. One could never tell the two different voices from before belonged to the same person if they didn't know DK.

Seungkwan & Mingyu both mumbled Sorry to Wonwoo and Dokyeom. DK pulled them both in a hug while Wonwoo mumbled 'it's ok' for them to hear. "You can take your time." Seungkwan said pulling the chip packets they had brought to open. Wonwoo wanted to groan in frustration as three pairs of eyes were on him. He knew he couldn't get out of it any time soon.