7 - Chapter 5

Miles

The cops have been looking up and down for any clues about the people who robbed us.

I'm not sure if I should tell them or not.

The Royals and the Rebels don't really get along.

A Rebel went to jail for stealing bread.. Imagine what my parents would do to the guy who stole from us.

..

"--Skin that guy alive!" My dad roared, I flinched lightly.

"Dad, It's okay-" Myles tried to calm him down, He failed.

"That.. That.. Hooligan tricked us! Stole from us! Ruined our suits and our home! It was a mistake to leave the windows open. I'll be firing the maids who left those open. Useless sh!t heads.." Our father muttered, I just let out a shaky breath, looking down at my food.

"I just don't understand how they got past our security.. I don't feel safe." Mother sighed.

"It's okay, Baby. We'll find them and punish them accordingly." He reached over to squeeze her hand.

I sent Myles a glance, He shrugged.

"May I be excused, Mother?" I asked.

"Can I be excused, too?" Myles asked too.

"Oh- Yes, Of course, Darlings." My mother smiled at me.

I stood up first, gesturing for Myles to follow me.

As soon as we got to my room, He collapsed onto my bed.

"Oh my god all they can talk about is that stupid robbery.. I'm pissed at those robbers." Myles growled, standing up and pacing around the room.

"Yeah, I know. Can I tell you something..?" I asked, He looked at me and nodded, "I met someone."

"You did?" Myles asked, "Who is she?"

"Erm.. They're nice."

"They're?"

"It's a guy."