↻հąքէҽɾ 𝟠

Your POV

When you awoke again, you had a gigantic ass headache. You touched your head again, only to be met with a thick bandage. Allister. You were sure you saw him before you fainted. You smiled just a little before a pokemon trotted into your room. It was a Gengar. You had no idea what he was doing here.

He stood next to the doorway, as if to let someone else in. Allister then walked into your room with a shy step and looked at you which made your cheeks go red. "I um, made breakfast for you. Since you made.. dinner last night..." He mumbles and gently places the plate of scrambled eggs and toast on your lap.

You give a weak smile as you take the knife and fork in hand. As he sits down on the end of the bed, Gengar closes the door behind him, making you wonder if Allister wanted to talk to you about something. "..are you feeling, any better?"

"Not really. I have a headache. But thanks for helping me." You take your first bite of the breakfast. Perfectly cooked! You eat it a little more hungrily this time. "well I wouldn't.. just leave you in that state.." He said, going red behind his mask. "So why did you feel like.. you had to do everything? Didn't you know how to give yourself some time?" You bowed your head low, shaking it.

"No, I'm sorry. I was thinking of my pokemon and the mess. It didn't occur to me that I should've thought about myself." You whispered, almost too ashamed to admit it. "Well eat up.. and feel better soon. Are you still fit for the gym challenge tomorrow?" You AGAIN forgot about it. You were so excited about being a part of Galar, and yet you just couldn't remember it.

"Hm? Yeah I'll be fine tomorrow, don't worry about me!" You try to brush it off. "Well someone should when you're falling off dining tables." He says before standing up. "I gotta go. Victor wants the.. gym leaders to meet up.. before the gym challenge starts.. bye for now, Y/n."

As soon as he closed the door, you turned brighter than a tomato. Well someone should.. You didn't even know what to say to that. Allister wanted to worry about you when you wouldn't. He really was a legend. You finish your breakfast in silence, nothing but your thoughts cascading out of your brain and spilling onto your heart.

When you sluggishly left your bedroom, hand on head to steady it, you saw ANOTHER note left on the dining table. Boy does he love writing notes. You picked it up and read it aloud.. again. "Thought I'd tell you now I left a little snack in the fridge so you wouldn't trouble yourself by making things with your state."

Your heart melted faster than butter left in the sun. You bolted to the fridge, not caring about your headache, and wrenched the door open. There was a little purple container sitting there that wasn't there before. You take it out and open it.

There was homemade chocolate in the shapes of cute little shapes such as circles, squares... hearts. Allister had made little chocolate hearts for you. You were beyond ecstatic. All the dishes he used he must've washed and put neatly back where he found them.

You put the chocolates back in the fridge so they don't melt and you decide to sit down on the couch and watch some tv.

== time skip brought to you by me, who is writing this when I should be working on my exam :) ==

It was the next day, the day of the opening ceremony, and you were in ANOTHER FLIPPING FLYING TAXI, this time sitting next to Allister as you both were heading towards Motostoke. You didn't know how to feel. You had taken some tablets to ease the headache, and the actual wound on your head didn't hurt so bad. Allister must've done a good job fixing it.

"So what should I expect when I get there?" you ask with more confidence than what you really have. "A league staff will ask for a number.. just choose whatever three.. digit number you like.. then since we waited the next day already... you just head in the stadium with the other challengers... after the leaders introduce themselves though.." You nod and shuffle in your seat, hating the feeling of being cramped in a small carriage.