Chapter 2

"That's good. Well, we need to go, You two go to your class and A-yuan go to Jingshi after your class OK, We have something to talk to you about," Wei Wuxian said, Sizhui wanted to ask but Wei Wuxian turned around and walked while Sizhui and Jingyi looking at their senior walking away.

"Sizhui."

Chapter 2

Sizhui turned around to look at Han GuangJun who was calling him. When he faced him he gave his sweet smile to the man in front of them. Lan Wangji couldn't help but smile slightly when he saw their a-yuan smile like that.

Lan Wangji got the butterfly that Sizhui played with in his childhood he already has two, one of them is the one he gave Lan WangJi when he was still a child the time when he first saw him and the one he bought when he suddenly realised that toy is some familiar when he didn't know anything.

"But…." He doesn't want to get that, not because he doesn't want it., He loves it because that thing keeps reminding him about the two seniors who take care of him but he feels shy to get it because it's from Lan Wangji.

"Sizhui what are you waiting for? Get it," Jingyi pushed Sizhui a little bit to make Sizhui back to his senses and get that little thing to Lan Wangji's hand.

"Thank you Hanguang Jun," Sizhui bowed his head to their seniors and Jingyi did the same.

"Go to your class, don't forget what Wei Ying told you," Sizhui nodded after Lan Wangji walked toward the library pavilion to see his brother.

"You know what Until now I'm still not used to looking at Hanguang Jun. I feel chill when I see him," Jingyi complains. While brushing his hand he looks like he sees a ghost and tries to wipe away the goosebumps he feels.

"Why? He's nice." He answered that even he couldn't somewhat what Jingyi wanted to point out.

"Yes I know but his cold aura makes me want to run when he arrives," Jingyi said, Sizhui shook his head and walked through their class

"He's always like that, you should get used to it," Sizhui said, While they were walking.

"It's easy for you to say that because there's a difference between when he looks at you and the way he looks at me," Sizhui stops walking, which makes Jingyi stop and look at his friend who is looking at him.

"Why did you stop?" he asked.

"What is the difference?" Sizhui asks while looking at Jingyi, still waiting for his friend's answer.

"You know you're a genius when it comes to studying but you're dumb if senior Wei can give birth it will be you. I don't have to doubt that your dumbness is from him," Jingyi said while rolling his eyes.

"Just answer my question,'' Sizhui said with a serious tone.

"See now I see you as Hanguang Jun, well he looks at me like a disciple or nephew when it comes to you I can see the way a father looks at their son you know what I mean?" He explained that he was just making some reports.

Sizhui wants to answer to his friend when one of his disciples interrupts.
"Sizhui you should go inside, grand master is looking for you," Sizhui nods at him after he calls them to go back from where he came from.

"You're the grandmaster's favourite student just like Hanguang Jun when he was young, "Sizhui smiles and walks toward their classes.

While they were walking they saw some other disciples entering the hall.
"Jingyi," Sizhui call his friend beside him when they nearly arrive at their classroom

"What's it?" Jingyi asked his eyebrow curling.

"I just want to remind you not to act recklessly and not annoy young master Jin this time, if you don't want our Shifu to try and punish you again," Jingyi didn't answer because he couldn't promise anything. The only thing is he doesn't like the young mistress Jin. That's why he annoys him all the time.

"Jingyi," Sizhui called him again, which made Jingyi frown.

"Hmpp you act like you're older like me Besides if Shifu punishes me then I'll call Fuqin to talk to him," Jingyi said while grinning even though he is still afraid of Lan Qiren but there is a time that he's not.

When they are in front of the door they think they will peacefully enter but someone bumps into their back which makes Jingyi lie on the floor, Sizhui makes his balance. That's why he is not lying on the floor like Jingyi.

Sizhui's eyes widened and prepared his ear this time.
"WHO IS THAT?!!" Jingyi shouted, 'It's trouble' Shizui helped his friend to stand up while other disciples looked at them.

"Jingyi shouting is forbidden in gusu, you know that" Sizhui wants his friend to calm down but Jingyi is still not listening, he even glares at someone bumping into them.

Sizhui still stops his friend but it's too late because their shifu is now walking toward them. "What is this? Jingyi?! Sizhui?" Sizhui shows respect to their Shifu before he answers.

"We've just got a bump from someone shifu," Sizhui answered with a calming voice.

"I heard Jingyi shout," Lan Qiren said while looking at Jingyi and Sizhui, Jingyi kept his head down.

"I'm so sorry, Shifu," Jingyi said while his head was bowing.

"Copy the rules 50 times after the class you're not allowed to eat if you can't finish it," Lan Qiren said. That makes the two stunned by what they stand while the other disciple starts to whisper and the other is smiling.

"Sizhui you're not allowed to help him." Sizhui nods to obey their Shifu while Jingyi smiles looking helpless. When Lan Qiren is finally not in front of them Jingyi lets out a sigh.

"Why will I be punished? I'm the victim here." He keeps mumbling until they arrive at their seat. They sit beside each other while Jin Ling is sitting in front of Sizhui and Zizhen is sitting in front of the class. He looks at them and whispers.

"Are you both ok?" Zizhen becomes their friend after so much chaos they experience together and sometimes they hunt at night.

"I'm not sure if I know who bumped us, I will choke him to death." Jingyi stretched his finger just like preparing to kill someone.

"Jingyi stop it, Thanks for your concern Zizhen but we're okay." Sizhui smile. Zizhen looked at his friend with worry. It's been 3 weeks since they always got into trouble and they both didn't mean it. It's a pity to watch his friend but he still can do anything.

Zizhen looked at Jin Ling's position and pretended that he wasn't listening to their conversation.

Zizhen let out a sigh and looked in front when Lan Qiren started their lesson.