Chapter 1

(Ichika's POV)

It has been a few months after I graduated from the IS Academy, and I'm going home to take a nap. "Ichika!" I heard someone yell. "Oh hey Houki, how have you been?" Houki Shinonono, my first childhood friend, the girl that I have a crush on. "I'm good, and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later tonight?" Her face got red all of a sudden. "Yeah I would love to hang out with you." She smiled . "You have an amazing smile by the way." Now she started blushing. "Thank you." "So what are you doing in the city?'' "Oh, me, I'm just going to get some groceries." "Can I help you?" She looked at me and said yes while blushing slightly.

Two hours pasted when we got to her house. "So you wanna come to my house, you can change there, that way we can leave together." She smiled and nodded her head. We were on our way to my house when she started yawning. "Here get on I'll carry you while you sleep." We were almost there when she mumbled something that sounded like "I love you." I looked back at her, she was sleeping so peacefully. We got to my house, but I didn't want to wake her up, so I brought her to my bed and laid her down and went to sleep right beside her. I whispered, "good night Houki."

(Houki's POV)

I woke up in a different room than mine. Then it hit me, this is Ichika's room! Where is Ichika though? Then I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." "Hey there sleepy head, I made you breakfast." Ichika made breakfast for me, I started blushing at this. "Are you alright, your face is red." He reached out and felt my cheek. "Well you seem fine, so how about that date." I just looked at him and blushed even more, he said a date. "Yeah just let me get ready." And he walked out of the room leaving my breakfast on the table beside me.

I got up and reached inside my suitcase and pulled out my clothes. I brought a swimsuit, an extra bra, a t-shirt, and a skirt that goes to my knees. I don't want Ichika getting the wrong idea. I look outside the door and ask Ichika where the bathroom is. Then I race down the hall in my underwear. I get into the shower. I get back out and dry off and put a towel around me and walk back to Ichika's room. Then I see Ichika in his drawer getting some clothes out for our date. I clear my thoat. "Relax, I'm gonna get a shower now." Then he walks out of the room. I finish putting on my clothes when he gets back. "Do you mind not looking." I leave his room and he comes out about 10 minutes later. "Ready."

I can believe it, I'm actually going on a date with Ichika. We were holding hands and I felt like the happiest girl in the world. I looked at Ichika and smiled. He looked at me and smiled his amazing smile. We arrived at this diner. "A table for two please," he told the waitress. She led us to our table. She fixed her shirt so more of her boobs were see able. Ichika took no notice to her and asked what I wanted. "I'll take a Coke and some rice balls please." "I'll have the same" he said. "I'll pay the bill" he told me.

We walked out of the diner and headed to the park. "Thank you, Ichika, for dinner." He just smiled and said, "there is no need to thank me." We stopped and fed the ducks. The sun started setting down so I started walking home.

"Hey Houki!" "Yes Ichika?" "Well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I just looked at him with my mouth open a bit. I ran toward him and jumped on him, which he didn't expect cause we fell into the pond. "Yes, yes i will be your girlfriend" I shouted. I smashed my lips into his and he just kissed back.

This was Chapter 1 and I hope you enjoyed my fanfiction so far.