Chapter 2

I am introducing a new character to each chapter until I run out of characters, now I don't own Infinite Stratos, I am just making a fanfiction of it.

(Houki's POV)

I woke up and thought it was all a dream, until I noticed an arm around my stomach, I looked behind me and saw Ichika sleeping beside me. I turned around to look at Ichika. I kissed his lips and said "wake up Ichika" Just then I hear someone knocking on the door. I get up, put on some clothes and go to answer the door. "Shinonono, what are you doing here?" "Miss Orimura, I was just hanging out with Ichika." She was staring at me. "What did you do with my little brother?" "Oh we started to hang out more" I said getting a bit scared. "Alright then, where is Ichika now?" "He is sleeping now. She raised her eyebrow. "And how do you know that?" "I stayed the night." I ran into the house and jumped on Ichika. "Help me, protect me from your sister!" Now this woke him up. He jumped out of bed, put on some shorts and raced out the door. I pushed my ear against the door. "Wait, Chifuyu-nee, it's okay, cause me and Houki are in a relationship, so she can come over at any time, so don't scold my girlfriend, or me either." "Your lucky cause if you weren't dating her I would have been mad at you, so when did you ask her?" "Last night, I took her out to dinner, and took a walk through the park, where we fed the ducks, and I asked her out where she ran at me and caused us to fall into the pond and she just whispered yes to me and we kissed for a while." "I love you little brother." I backed away from the door and crouched behind the bed pretending I didn't hear any of it. He opens the door and lifts me up from the bed. He said that Chifuyu is cool with you staying here.

(Ichika's POV

"Hey Houki, how would you feel about moving in with me?" She looked at me and tilted her head. "Your moving too fast now Ichika, but sometime." I smiled at her and asked if she wanted to go visit an old friend. She said yes, and that she has plans for later today so tomorrow. "Deal." I kissed her lips and she kissed back. "Bye Houki." "Bye Ichika." I helped her pack her things and watched her leave.

Sorry for a short POV for Ichika, I'm starting to get writer's block so yeah. I will be working on 1 or 2 stories a day. I plan to have at least 10 chapters or more.