Chapter 4 (Tabane)

(Houki's POV)

"Hey Ichika, ready to go help Charlotte move in to her house?" He responded with of course and let's go. Charlotte came out and greeted us with a nice big breakfast. "I figured that we would like something to eat before we go and unpack and move my stuff." She smiled at us. We smiled along, "thank you Charl" Ichika said. She looked so beautiful, why would Ichika chose me over Charlotte? "Uh Houki, something wrong?" I looked at Ichika and shook my head no. "Alright then, just to let you know if anything is wrong you can talk to me about it, okay?" I nodded my head ok.

We get to Charlotte's house that was only three houses away. So we give each other jobs. Ichika and Chifuyu will go get furniture since they got the most money, I get to unpack and sort everything into piles while Charlotte put everything where she wanted it. So about five hours have passed and Ichika and Chifuyu haven't arrived yet. Then in a couple of minutes, they pull up in two large moving truck. He got out of the car and said "are we gonna get some help?" He pulled up the door and we saw a flat screen TV,  some dressers, a bed, a few tables and chairs, a couch, a few lamps, carpet, and two poles. "There we go, that's the essentials for your house." About two hours passed when we got everything moved in her house. We were almost home when a giant carrot landed in front of us. "Oh no" Then her annoying voice said, "hi little sister and hello Ichika, how are you two today, I've been great, and I heard that Charlotte-san has moved in nearby, oh you must be happy, and oh Ichika I want to say tha-" I slapped her cheek. "What are you doing her Tabane?" Tabane Shinonono, Houki's big sister, and creator of the IS units. "Well I am here to see how the lovely couple were getting along." I looked surprised. "Who told you that?" "Well little sister, I have my secrets." She giggled. 

(Ichika's POV)

Tabane gave Houki an hug, and then she gave me a long hug with a little kiss on the cheek so Houki couldn't see. I blushed lightly enough that Houki didn't notice. I look at the time and see that it's late. "Come on Houki we might want to go to sleep." "Please can I stay the night at your place Ichika?" Tabane begged. I hung my head, "well Chifuyu will have some fun, so yeah Tabane you can stay the night. We get home and i follow Tabane to Chifuyu's bedroom, and watch while she jumps on Chifuyu, then gets hit on the head. I manage to contain my laugh.

(Tabane's POV)

"Ooooowwwww, Chifuyu, why did you hit me?" Chifuyu looked a little surprised with a bit of anger. "Cause Tabane, you sneaked up on me." I take a long breath. "Did I scare you Chifuyu-san ?" I smile at her shocked face. "What, no you did not scare me." She looks down. "Well I need somewhere to sleep so can I stay with you." She groans and falls on her bed. "Fine." It was an hour before I decided to go check on Ichika. I sneak in his room. I was happy when Houki had to go to her house for the night. I slip right in the bed with Ichika. I start kissing his cheek, he turns around and actually starts kissing me back, he then starts to kiss my neck and run his hands down my back. I was caught up in the moment that I didn't realize he had taken my shirt off. He was still kissing me but I felt bad. I pulled away and put my shirt back on and I left and went to Charlotte's house. I was thinking, "I shouldn't do that, I shouldn't mess with his and Houki's relationship." I knock on her door. She opens it, "hey Tabane, what are you doing here?" "Well I need somewhere to stay the night.

(Charlotte's POV)

"Uh yeah sure, right this way." I led her to my spare bedroom where I put a few blankets and a pillow down for her. I went back to my bedroom and went to sleep. The next morning I woke to the smell of bacon and eggs. "Mmm smells delicious." I head to the kitchen to where Tabane finished making breakfast. "Good morning Charlotte-san." "Good morning Tabane." We finished eating and Tabane said she was gonna go home. I went to see Ichika. I got to his house. I knock on the door. "Oh hey Charl, how's it going." "Well Ichika, I was wondering if you would like to walk through the park." "Yeah sure Charl, I'll go with you." I was happy. I finally got to spend time with my best friend, Ichika, best day ever. We get to the park and we sit down next to the pond. "Beautiful, isn't it" Ichika asked. "yeah, it is beautiful" I said. I scoot closer to him and he puts his arm around me. I smile and think to myself, "Ichika is putting his arm around me, if only he did this to me while we were in the academy." Then we see Houki walking to us. "Hey Houki how are you doing," Ichika got up and kissed her. "I'm good, I thought I might take a walk through the park, oh and Ichika, can I talk to you in private." "Uh sure." With that I am left at the bench. I leave a note saying I headed home. 

Hey guys, hope you liked chapter 4, I didn't even get writers block for this chapter it took me an hour though, but hope you enjoyed, bye bros.