Prologue

Our dedicated Pope Clopeh is setting up his fifth automatic video recording device in his blind spot, obscured by debris.

And more members of his family are arriving one by one.

Cale—no—Loki dies in another satisfying ending for the world.

What world should I live in once more?

– Look carefully.

As he heard a beseeching voice, he quickly flipped through the pages of another novel.

The bright red leaves.

[There are three ways to survive in a ruined world. Now, I have forgotten a few, but one thing is certain. The fact that you, who are reading this now, will survive.

-Three ways to survive in a ruined world]

Kim Rok Soo opens his eyes and sees a crowd-filled train in front of him.

A normal-looking businessman was sitting across from him. His attention was entirely focused on his phone.

He raised his gaze and saw his younger self, a young Kim Rok Soo, taking his usual train to his part-time job. He was dressed in an old shirt, tattered pants, and worn-out shoes. He resembled the poor Kim Rok Soo when he was fifteen.

I'm back.

Back to his world, to Korea. He is living in his regressed life, but he will not return to his world for no reason.

He calmly looks down at his old phone, a message flashing across the screen.

[The Third Regression has begun.]

Kim Rok Soo raised his head in response to what the man said.

"Really? This is the end?"

The new protagonist of another world with endless possibilities. A story with no conclusion and never-ending misery.

He looked again, and the words continued to flash before his eyes. The story he first read, and the reason why he fell in love with fantasy novels.

The first work of art that he read by renting it out for cents.

Three Ways to Survive in this world... and—

[It will begin soon.]

He paid attention to the man and his companion. He is currently involved in extremely dangerous activities, but this is his specialty.

Kim Dokja. The reader in the novel reads in his original world. The protagonist should be on the other side and the writer should be nearby. He contemplated whether to do something or not. But it was an ending where neither of them had the chance of a happy ending.

Kim Rok Soo couldn't accept the open ending of that book. He was upset as his favorite character became the sacrifice for a peaceful dream.

Should I jump out of the car? No.

No. He didn't have any special abilities right now and he couldn't use his Ancient powers at will. One wrong move and he'll die once the scenario starts.

It's fifteen minutes before 7. Fifteen minutes before the scenario starts. He gazed at the boy with a stag beetle container.

I can change the ending.

He gazes at the blue bulletin that's only available to him.

[Modifier: Plot Murderer]

An ability that shouldn't exist at this early stage.