Contract 1

[KIM ROKSU'S POV]

Why the hell did I jumped as well?

His body became heavy as he felt water enter his lungs. They had been sucked out somewhere. Kim Dokja had his hand on him. They were fortunate not to be ripped apart. They fell at precisely the right moment.

He hears, "Try not to lose consciousness." He would be in thousands of craps like this, and he would even be forced to drown.

They were able to hold their breaths for a few seconds until they landed safely inside the monster's stomach. Kim Dokja opened his phone's flashlight and the surrounding scenery flashed before their eyes. The stomach of an ichthyosaur was more disgusting than he thought.

"Dammit." both of them cursed at the same time. He's been pretty chaotic since the last chapter but he can't help it! Kim Dokja and the Protagonist's meeting kickoff was awesome! Unlike meeting TBOAH's main character, Yoo Yoonghyuk's entrance was dope! Really really dope! It was the sort of entrance he imagined while reading fantasy novels! If not for Yoo Jonghyuk's assholeness! How can he do that to his Hyung? He's the son of a bitch!

He paused when he realised that he was much more busy fanboying and simping than doing his usual shitshow. He had to pull his wits together if he wanted to change the ending of this story.

However, Kim Dokja glared at him and smacked his head.

"Ow!" Kim Rok Soo was already in dogeza form. He calmly bowed his head and smiled innocently at Kim Dokja. Damn. He will never forget Yoo Junghyuk's expression as he let go of Kim Dokjas without hesitation and walked off the bridge.

He needs Kim Dokja to survive right now if he wants Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk to be together.

[Constellation, Demonic Judge of Fire, supports your plan on shacking them up together.]

Amazing, I thought this constellation would take a liking to them after a few arcs, but she is already shipping them. Of course, his Hyung and that shithead protagonist looked so good together. Anyone would be on their knees and worship them.

[Constellation, Demonic Judge of Fire, smiles innocently with your thoughts. And says that Yoo's hand looked sexy on Kim's neck.]

You understand me well, Constellation. Kim Roksu never thought that this constellation was a sucker from the very beginning for both of them! Well, trying to kill someone while looking like a hottie is a sin.

Companion. The weight of this word was too much for Yoo Jonghyuk. Yoo Jonghyuk had never made a true 'companion' since his failure in the first round of regression. It was uncommon for humans to easily follow the growth of a regressor. As a result, he solved everything on his own, was revered as a savior, and was naturally lonely.

Yoo Jonghyuk saw 'humans' as either subordinates or enemies.

Thus, this was a test. If Kim Dokja wanted to be on equal footing with him, he needed to solve this problem on his own.

But he is here blindly following Hyung. He didn't know what kind of ghost possessed him but he went for the jump! He's been pretty chaotic in the previous chapter yet he can't help but grin!

"You brat! You were reckless! I thought you just wanted to survive!" Kim Dokja smacked his head and yelled at him. He had never acted this way around Gilyeong or his Incarnation. Kim Roksu honestly felt really at ease with this man. Somehow, he felt like nothing would happen to him. This is the first time he's liked being scolded! He feels like a real kid right now!

"But I did not come here for nothing," he admitted honestly, smiling like it was the most normal thing to do. He can feel his Ancient power deep within the sea. He has to take this monster out and take that Ancient Power for himself. The Cintamani is actually reacting to it.