Chapter 1 Laser Light Cannon

"Haaaaah!" came the shout of a blonde haired figure as the fist of a giant golden fox locked with the fist of a glowing purple samurai. You see, today was Wednesday and, just like every other Wednesday, was Naruto and Sasuke's scheduled training day. In order to keep themselves in peak condition while still remaining a secret to the rest of the world, every Wednesday Naruto and Sasuke via Hiraishin and Rinnegan respectively, would travel an empty dimension similar to their late sensei's Kamui in order to train to the utmost intensity.

Naruto - "I think that should be enough for today." he said as his chakra avatar dissipated along with Sasuke's.

Sasuke - "What's the matter, dobe, getting tired?" he said with a smirk.

Naruto - "hah, hah, very funny, but some of us have a job to get to. Besides, I don't want Steven to worry if he shows up at the car wash and i'm not there." he said with an eye roll

Sasuke - "I still don't understand why you have that shitty job." he said offhandedly

Naruto - "We've been over this Sasuke, even though mercenary work pays well, I can't have Steven and the rest of the gems figuring out who I really am. The gems are already cautious around humans, I can't imagine what they would do if they found out the carefree Naruto they thought they knew was actually an old and powerful ninja even older than they are. Besides, Steven looks up to me, I don't wanna lose that if I were to ever find out I've been lying to him his entire life."

Sasuke - "You know you can't keep lying to that kid forever. Sooner or later they're going to catch on to your little ruse and when they do it would have been better that you told them now. Besides, think of what could happen if Steven ever unlocked his chakra, if he does he's going to have questions, questions that not even those gems can answer." he said

Naruto - "Maybe one day, but not anytime soon and certainly not today. I'll see you next week Sasuke, do me a favor and visit Toneri so he can give us his usual report if anything's entered the solar system lately." he said before flashing away in a bright yellow light

Sasuke - "Always trying to change topics, you'll have to tell him eventually Naruto." he said with a sigh and a shake of his head before creating a portal with his Rinnegan and walking through..

                —-LineBreak—-
In Beach City, Steven and Amethyst were running across the boardwalk to get to their favorite fry shop.

Steven - "Hey Fryman." he said as he slammed his hands on the counter excitedly. "Give me the bits."

Fryman - "Steven we're closed." he said flipping over the closed sign much to Steven's disappointment.

Steven - "Oh, what?" he asked disappointedly as Amethyst started pounding the counter while chanting.

Amethyst - "Give him the bits. The bits! The bits! The bits!" she chanted as steven followed her lead

Amethyst and Steven - "The bits! The bits! The bits!" they chanted as Fryman finally relented.

Fryman - ""Okay, okay. Take it easy on the counter will ya." he said as he went to prepare some bits for the two of them.

Amethyst and Steven - "Yes!" the both cheered

Fryman - "I can give you actual fries if you want." he said while dumping leftover fry bits into a paper bag

Steven - "Just the bits please." he replied happily as Fryman handed him the bag "Thanks!" he said as he and Amethyst began walking off. "Ahh, sunset, my favorite time of the day, when the sun goes down, and the second sun gets bigger and bigger in the sky." he said, referring to the moon as Amethyst coughed up her fry bits.