.1

11:00am
pov : asia gracia
—————————————————————————

"no you can't just walk back in my life and expect it to go the way you want it to be".

i said to my birth mother. she rolled her eyes and said "you have to forgive me". i shake my head and said "no you could've came in when I was a CHILD but you come when I grow big on the internet and get money?".

she smiled and said "come on your my daughter I just need a couple hundred". I shake my head and said "no you lost your chance to call me your daughter. now go away and don't come back". I finally said and shut the door on her.

I looked through the peak hole to see her still standing there rolling her eyes saying "such a mistake I made with her father".

wow.

she walked off going inside her new white boyfriends car speeding off almost hitting a trash can. Fucking dummy.

i rolled my eyes and walked to my room and got back on my computer and put my headphones back on and unmuting myself.

"hey guys sorry I had to handle something real quick".
—————————————————————————
@asiaGracia is now streaming
join now
accept or decline

"hey guys sorry I had to handle something real quick". i said while looking at the camera smiling. i looked towards chat to see them spamming.

👾 - HEY BABY
👾 - it's alr HEY
👾 - we missed you
👾 - I've been waiting all day for you to stream
👾 - fine ass😍😍

i smiled at the camera and said "you didn't have to wait I'm not that special to wait on". i click on my computer and went on YouTube and said "so today I've planned to do a reddit than maybe after play some roblox because you know how I am in roblox".

👾 - YESS ROBLOX
👾 - play with CASEOH
👾 - ^^
👾 - LET RAGE JOIN
👾 - WE NEED THE DUO BACK KAI AND ASIA
👾 - ^ NO WE NEED ASIA AND FANUM

i laughed looking at chat and said "guys I'm going to play with CaseOh I haven't played with him for a while".

✧.*

"NO DON'T GO THERE BITCH". I screamed at CaseOh he went into the wrong door. CaseOh screams when he gets found by the monster "AHHH NO WTF WHY DIDNT YOU HELP ME".

i screamed "HELP YOU? HELP YOU!? I DID I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO THERE FUCKING DUMMY". CaseOh laughs and says "okay okay calm down". i laughed and said "BRO now we gotta start over".

👾 - CASEOH FUCKING DUMB
👾 - W CASE
👾 - L CASE
👾 - W CASE FOR DYING SO THE STREAM CAN BE LONGER
👾 - ^^^
👾 - HELP LMAOOOO

i looked at chat and laughed and said "nah fr L Case".

✧.*

i yawned and looked at the time to see it's 3pm already I looked at chat and said "y'all I'm getting off, imma be on stream later tonight trust".