.6

12:00pm
pov : asia
—————————————————————————

Right now I'm pacing back and forth right now thinking how could I bring the situation to light and bring some the hate I'm getting from my disgusting mother.

i sit on fanums bed and tears started to fall down from my face. As I'm crying fanum comes speed walking in and comes up to me hugging me rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

i calm down after a little while and fanum says "you okay baby". I shake my head no and said "my mom is making the whole world hate me". Fanum kisses my head and says "baby all you have to do is tell them the truth". I nodded and asked "can I stream on your pc bc I haven't stream in a while".

fanum nods and kisses my lips softly and says "your going to get through this I promise".

i cleaned my face off and logged in my twitch and everything and started to stream.
———————————————————————————
@asiagracia started to stream
Join now
accept or decline

"hey guys". I said To the stream I look at chat to see a lot of hearts and some hateful comments about the situation.

i took a breath in and started talking "as you guys can see there is a bit of a situation going on between me and my birth mother. me and her never had a good relationship from the start. she fancy my siblings more then me. i was always the child that was a fuck up and didn't know well. before I left to visit fanum and then in Atlanta the day before she comes banging on my door as y'all could tell from my stream to whoever was on it when I got up to check out the banging. it was her demanding me for money to pay off her new house with her new boyfriend, her boyfriend never liked me he always wanted money as she did, i don't give money out to her because she doesn't deserve to feel the accomplishments I made by MY self. this is my last time talking about this and if more shit pops up that's a lie I'm pulling out evidence and it's done for, thank you that's all I wanted to do for today on here, goodbye". i said closing off the twitch live.

@asiagracia has ended her live
watch clips
accept or decline

—————————————————————————

i kissed fanum softly on the lips as he kisses my back pulling me on top of his lap grabbing the back of my neck making me lean back while he leans in to kiss my neck.

"Fa-fanum". i said softly into his ear. fanum smiles at me and whispers "I want you to move here with me".

i paused everything that I was doing and looked at him and said "what?". fanum smiles and rubs my sides with his thumb and said "I want you to move here with me". i smiled and said "I would love too".

and I kissed him and said "how would I get my stuff down here". Fanum says "don't worry I have your friends packing everything of yours and shipping them down here". I smiled and said "awe baby".
———————————————————————————
1 month later
11:00am
pov : asia

it's been a month and all my stuff already shipped my apartment is official empty and my car is shipped here as well. I'm sharing a room with fanum but my gaming set up is in a room upstairs that is empty.

i kissed fanum on the cheek as he sleeps and I kiss around his face waking him up he looks at me and says "hi baby". I giggled and said "hey".

i looked around to see my shit blending so good with his stuff around his room. i kissed his lips and said "I love you". Fanum smiles and says "I love you too".
———————————————————————————
2:00pm

I'm outside in the backyard in the pool swimming around while watching something on my phone. good thing my phone is a bag because that shit ain't finna get wet.

i get out from the pool and laid down and continued to watch YourRAGE till fanum comes walking up to me with a angry look on his face.

i sat ip and said "whats wro-". i got interrupted by him saying "so we out here doing sneaky shit?". i got confused and said "what the fuck are you talking about". Fanum looks at me and says "you cheating on me?".

i laughed and said "cheated?! cheated on you? okay come back and tell me the real reason". fanum looks at me and says "you think shit funny, alr bet since everything funny I did cheat on you with Vicki, you wasn't the only girl I was texting".

that made my heart broke and my face dropped and I said "wh-what?". fanum looks at my face finally realizing he messed up. "Yo-you cheated on me?". I choked out from my voice getting clogged up from the tears that were going to come out from my eyes.

i walked past fanum and ran to duke's room and knocked on his door and said "Duke?". I hear duke shuffling and said "come in". I walk in and duke sees my tears and says "what's wrong". I cited into duke's chest and said "fanum cheated on me".

duke sighed and said "omg". and he hugged me rubbing my back saying "it's okay lil sis I got you".

i fall asleep in dukes arms and he carried me to his bed putting one of his shirts on me and then covering me into his blankets kissing my forehead whispering "imma have your back 100% asia".
———————————————————————————
pov : fanum

I'm sitting down on the couch thinking wtf did I just say. As im thinking I see duke walking up to me looking mad but disappointed at the same time.

he says "why that fuck you cheated on asia fore?". i shake my head and said "I didn't I was only saying that to get her mad". duke shake his head and said "you needa stop doing that nigga she came into my room crying and she FELL asleep on my chest CRYING".

i look down not wanting her to feel like that. i said "I'll make it up to her I swear". I hear duke sigh and say "I know you will you care for her a lot just do it quick before you lose her forever".

and with that he walked out.

i looked out the window thinking what I should do to make it up to asia.
———————————————————————————
words - 1120
( authors note - awe mane :( their first fight sucks love )